• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine tonic from late 1800s

Thanks. Wanted to know about the bars
laws in Europe are so fucked up, Spain is no exception, maybe they don't get into your bussiness if your bussiness is not succesful enough...
but if you claim any attention.. they'll come up for you.
even if a lot of stuff is "legal" or "grey-legal" there's some specific regulations about "what you can sell as this or that" so you cannot sell kratom or kava as a beverage in a bar or anything as it is not an legally approved food/beverage.

Hi guys,
as we are talking about it...I use coke mostly when I play-sing, and after a while it fucks up my voice. Hence I was thinking to drink the thing I snort at least a couple of grams day every couple of days or so ( yep, not ideal but I was snorting everyday so I guess it s an improvement) hence : which ratio coca cola- coke should I use to feel the effect and not kill myself? 1-3 of a gram in a can of coke? More? Less? don t wanna fuck up my nostrils and it s kinda cheap down here, so not making the "most of it' is not a prob

60-80%

However this lowers with repeated snorting due to vasoconstriction, apparently.

60-80%

However this lowers with repeated snorting due to vasoconstriction, apparently.

Ain’t this the truth. After a couple my nose is cold to the touch from the intense vaso, not much blood movement at that point.

-GC

Ain’t this the truth. After a couple my nose is cold to the touch from the intense vaso, not much blood movement at that point.

-GC
yeah this always dose my head in man its like my nose knows what i want to and puts a stop to it i just tend to rotate nostirl

yeah this always dose my head in man its like my nose knows what i want to and puts a stop to it i just tend to rotate nostirl

Same, I’ll switch off both for that reason and to spread out the damage. I used to use just my left and now my nose is crooked. Pay to play I suppose lol.

I’ll also gum some occasionally for the same reasons.

-GC

Same, I’ll switch off both for that reason and to spread out the damage. I used to use just my left and now my nose is crooked. Pay to play I suppose lol.

-GC
I could never feel the gum stuff. Is it effective as nostril?

Good advice about changing nostrils.

-GC
Man I had a buddy who sold coke, but probably snorted just as much as he sold. I'll never forget one time he snorted a line then blew this massive blood clot out of his nose. It was the size of a finger. Like one of those huge parasites that you wonder how the hell it even fit in there.

I remember wondering how he absorbed any cocaine at all with that up there. He was not the type to practice harm reduction. Thought he was a gangsta.

I could never feel the gum stuff. Is it effective as nostril?

Good advice about changing nostrils.

Almost. The downside is it makes talking hard. I’d say it’s like 75% the BA of intranasal.

-GC

I've fucked up my nose over the coarse of the night a couple of times so bad that I started just putting it in shot glasses of water and shooting it back. I can confirm it works pretty damn good. Definitely better than I thought it would.

Man I had a buddy who sold coke, but probably snorted just as much as he sold. I'll never forget one time he snorted a line then blew this massive blood clot out of his nose. It was the size of a finger. Like one of those huge parasites that you wonder how the hell it even fit in there.

I remember wondering how he absorbed any cocaine at all with that up there. He was not the type to practice harm reduction. Thought he was a gangsta.
First time I went to Medellin when I got home I blew out a big chunk of bloody cartalidge. I've checked with my finger to see if I have a perforated septum but I can't feel a hole but this chunk was pretty damn big.

I’ve done that. Granted it was more of a poly substance situation at the time… Oxy and coke insuffalted, but I just powered through. Like you do when you’re on copious amounts of drugs.

Used to know a lady that would lick the filter of a cig and dip it in coke before smoking it. I tried it a few times, I guess it was oral consumption; it also had a good numb which some people liked. Seemed to be more of a waste than snorting, smoking, or IVing.

Do you mean kratom?
it's only available online, no gas stations nor anything like that

This is none of my business, but what *CAN* you get at a head shop in Spain that's worth noting. Ur, how do you say 'head shop' in your language?

Nostrils stuff is best it seems. All disappears and then feel the drip and teeth get numb

This is none of my business, but what *CAN* you get at a head shop in Spain that's worth noting. Ur, how do you say 'head shop' in your language?
not so many things, because most people in those shops don't know so much about herbs or rcs...
it's not so much because it's legally impossible to get or offer those things,
most sell pre made cakes for shrooms, the thing is that if they catch you, you're probably fucked, but you need to "claim some attention" for that...
here it's commonly named smart shops

Last edited: