• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine tonic from late 1800s

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Looking at the history of cocaine they used to have it in an alcoholic tonic.

Anyone take cocaine by eating it?? ( With or without alcohol). I didn't think that was a good way to take it.

Could this come back if cocaine was legal?

meant now. What do people drink for cocaine since coca cola doesn't contain it.

Obviously it must be illegal..so how do one make it?

meant now. What do people drink for cocaine since coca cola doesn't contain it.

Obviously it must be illegal..so how do one make it?

Yeah, I tried it. Prepare to be underwhelmed. Here's the thing. Cocaine really dries me out. So I used to put it in my soda and then go to work and sip soda all day...but the problem is that I'd get dehydrated. In an office building that was dry in the winter.

When drunk, it has less of a kick (per side effect) than caffeine, caffeine-B or adderol.

If you're looking to get creative with it, have you tried oral absorption? That's cool. Seems to give me less side effects. I frankly still prefer high-terpene coffee (look it up, it's cool! I know how to make it!) or expresso to coke. Coke just simply isn't that hot. Or failing that adderol?

Edit: spellin'

Looking at the history of cocaine they used to have it in an alcoholic tonic.

Anyone take cocaine by eating it?? ( With or without alcohol). I didn't think that was a good way to take it.

Could this come back if cocaine was legal?
I used to live by a crazy woman that always ate it, so it definitely worked because she'd flip out on it. She ended up going to the hospital a dozen times or so because it ate a hole in her stomach and then I moved

Wasn't planning on trying it but has seen a program on the history of it.

I'm a snorter and that's it. Not doing freebase or crack.

I'd try chewing Coco leaves if I had access to it.

Yup, I got a bottle of coca leaf whiskey in the freezer right now. It’s nothing like cocaine but not bad if you accept it for what it is. I still like cocaine a hell of alot more ;)

The full spectrum of alkaloids give it a more relaxed somewhat dissociative-esque effect. You feel the cocaine more in the background unless it’s fresh leaf and very fresh “tonic.”

Keep in the freezer as the cocaine will degrade fairly rapidly otherwise, even then expect 6-18mos.

-GC

Yup, I got a bottle of coca leaf whiskey in the freezer right now. It’s nothing like cocaine but not bad if you accept it for what it is. I still like cocaine a hell of alot more ;)

The full spectrum of alkaloids give it a more relaxed somewhat dissociative-esque effect. You feel the cocaine more in the background unless it’s fresh leaf and very fresh “tonic.”

Keep in the freezer as the cocaine will degrade fairly rapidly otherwise, even then expect 6-18mos.

-GC
Is this legal to buy where you are, or anywhere?

-GC
Do you mean by that... that one could grow coca plants and eat the leaves like the mountain range Colombians/Peruvians do and get reasonably high?
that could be cool since I'm currently working in agriculture, and I do hate being cold and stiff in the mornings... kratom works, to be honest it's like southeast asia cocaine.. in terms of a help for physical labour.. but I don't want to rely always in the same plant/substance.

Do you mean by that... that one could grow coca plants and eat the leaves like the mountain range Colombians/Peruvians do and get reasonably high?
that could be cool since I'm currently working in agriculture, and I do hate being cold and stiff in the mornings... kratom works, to be honest it's like southeast asia cocaine.. in terms of a help for physical labour.. but I don't want to rely always in the same plant/substance.
Kratom illegal in UK I assume

Quid them yup. Problem is, it doesn’t last super long. Longer than cocaine no doubt but to me kratom is probably the better drug for that cold stiff waking up.

-GC

I'm in Spain and here it's legal, I guess that barely no one uses it. 1k people? who knows... but not many.
I just want to have different substances, not do to kratom everyday just because of a hard job.
Kratom illegal in UK I assume

medical-vouch.jpg

I'm in Spain and here it's legal, I guess that barely no one uses it. 1k people? who knows... but not many.
I just want to have different substances, not do to kratom everyday just because of a hard job.
Is it in the bars in Spain?