• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Cocaine then Xanax and ambien to sleep

Fogure8757

Greenlighter
My partner surprised me with an eight ball which we have been speeding out over our quarantine and it’s been great tbh. We have told each other uninhibitedly things we want to work on in our relationships, how we can make those chances, and stuff like that. I just took a Xanax and an ambien to go to sleep. They are my normal prescribed sleeping medication. (I work shift schedules so the whole have a set bed time doesn’t work for me) but am I safe with those meds as a come down assistant?

Yes.

I'd probably stick to one or the other though. Either Xanax or Ambien. It can be hard to judge exactly how intoxcated a mixture of sedatives will leave you feeling.
Xanax is probably the better choice, as it also has some anxiolytic effects. As I understand it Ambien is mostly an exclsuively sleep inducing drug.

Seconding the above. There's no extra danger to this, but go for one or the other, even if for no other reason than taking both is wasting perfectly good drugs.

Personally I've found that Ambien is excellent as a post-stim sleeper. Even if I still feel residual stimulation Ambien would still have me asleep within 20 minutes, it's great.

Since you take Xanax as a script you probably have a tolerance so the sedative effects are likely reduced by now, so I'd recommend the Ambien myself.

Use whichever works best for you though :)