• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine that doesn't dissolve in your nose

I highly doubt anyone is getting 94% pure unless they are making it in Columbia.
Lab results would suggest that 85%+ does occur in Europe but yeah, it's rare.

Have seen results up 96% published by Energy Control so it does happen, but yeah, rare as hen's teeth

i've snorted 90%+ purity coke and that shit is an oily substance, feels like putting butter in ur nose. Should dissolve easily and feel very soft on ur nose. That white gunk thats still in your nose is the cut.
This is impossible since hcl coke can be max 89% pure...

From what i can tell the supply of Cocaine has been really affected by lockdowns covid etc. Prices shot up. Quality down. Dealers I've never known run out, are out. It should just go up the nose nicely so sounds like a cut.
Over here Jelinek stated that the quality of coke here is going up upto 20% more pure and prices are going down, this is very noticable in the scene...

You dont need to be in south america to get good quality coke, you only need to buy larger amounts, and also in south america you have garbage, mostly sold to tourists...

This is impossible since hcl coke can be max 89% pure...

Over here Jelinek stated that the quality of coke here is going up upto 20% more pure and prices are going down, this is very noticable in the scene...

You dont need to be in south america to get good quality coke, you only need to buy larger amounts, and also in south america you have garbage, mostly sold to tourists...
Hahaha the fuck u talking about? Have u read the Bible of cocaine? The blow handbook? Lol they show pictures of "mercks" legendary coke that was 99% pure in crystals. Pure white snow.
Iirc, the drug that can only be 82 or 84% I think is MDMA cuz on its pure form isn't stable or something like that I'm not sure about this, if anyone wants to correct me feel free to do it.
Fuck cocaine anyway, thst drug is so insidious. Yuck, anyway I miss those crack blasts thst would take Me to the fucking moon. Haaaaaa

Hahaha the fuck u talking about? Have u read the Bible of cocaine? The blow handbook? Lol they show pictures of "mercks" legendary coke that was 99% pure in crystals. Pure white snow.
Iirc, the drug that can only be 82 or 84% I think is MDMA cuz on its pure form isn't stable or something like that I'm not sure about this, if anyone wants to correct me feel free to do it.
Fuck cocaine anyway, thst drug is so insidious. Yuck, anyway I miss those crack blasts thst would take Me to the fucking moon. Haaaaaa
I believe my source is quite trustable, Jelinek, its the main harm reduction institute over here, they run test labs, free, they give 3 doses of heroin to severe addicts and since recently they do the same with coke, they run ghb clinics where addicts are given a taper of clinical grade ghb, they do research,...

They state its 89%. Furthermore this is also what several other sources told me and I often see others saying this as well...

Anyway, I suspect such an institute knows what its talking about, it most likely is the most progressive institute of this kind maybe even worldwide, I imagine they work with experts from all over, fe they pyblish every year the purity % in general of the classic drugs in different major countries, I would really be in dispair should it turn out they got it wrong, if thats the case, what else is incorrect...?