• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine smell

Yup cant forget those bathroom breaks. And if you think you can hold out without giving in to that urge, you will find out real quick that you can't lol.

Is it similar to hangover or worse? Are you really sick like you have cold or flu?

Is it similar to hangover or worse? Are you really sick like you have cold or flu?
No lol.. bathroom breaks means you're having to go do more cocaine. Whether its in your car or the actual bathroom or wherever. You're gonna wanna redose a lot that's just how cocaine is. But people tend to notice when someone is going to the restroom repeatedly and coming back with the sniffles.
Just dont do that drug at work its not fun. There are better stims out there more suited for that.
No you dont get sick during the crash just irritable and extremely dysphoric. And ime, it would come on very suddenly. Worst feeling ever.

Last edited:
No lol.. bathroom breaks means you're having to go do more cocaine. Whether its in your car or the actual bathroom or wherever. You're gonna wanna redose a lot that's just how cocaine is. But people tend to notice when someone is going to the restroom repeatedly and coming back with the sniffles.
Just dont do that drug at work its not fun. There are better stims out there more suited for that.
No you dont get sick during the crash just irritable and extremely dysphoric. And ime, it would come on very suddenly. Worst feeling ever.

Well some people have hard time holding job with out drugs to get through the day.

And if you don't have much of education your job selection may be working has dishwasher or some low office job like a secretary or worse.

Now if one can go to the bathroom every hour or two hours you could get away with that, but every 30 minutes the people will notice and unless it is car wash place or dishwasher the boss may not mind has most everyone else is doing that at work.

A lot of fast food places here people are dope up but they get dirt pay and can easy be replaced if they slack off. Now coming to work drunk even bit drunk or doing heroin and nodding off at work you not going be any where getting the job done and be million times worse than some one on coke or meth.

Most public when they think of meth or cocaine they think of some one all doped up squirmy and fidgety and pacing back and forth and always moving the hands and feet. And talking non stop.

But these people are probably have done gram of cocaine spread out over 6 hours than gram of cocaine spread out over 10 hours.

If you once smelled it you know it.

EDIT: If you don't want to stop that, it is your decision, you're an adult. But like the others say, colleagues around you will detect that something's wrong with you when you come back from bathroom. Mood change, faster work, talking a lot, being nervous - altough it depends on the amount you take. If it's just a little small line, with a normal metabolism you will get more focused, concentrated and can sit still. The only thing is - sniffing and snorting, depends on the cocaine you have. This is really a matter.

And if you still worrying about somebody could smell it, I can show you something you don't even have to care about that (even if it's stupid, sorry, because NOBODY smells it:)

JJ

Last edited:
Go to a drug store & spray a bit of Solarcaine (can) into the air ...
always reminded me of the best pearl scale

Beat me to it mate. Properly synthesised drugs usually have no smell. If it smells like shit, it probably is shit.

I have never smelled any particular smells with my coke. If you're this worried right now, I can only imagine how worried you're going to be at work, stimulated and paranoid. If you can help it, don't do coke at work.

Changing how and what I smell myself more likely to get noticed as odd. Don't ask people why the tap water smells :vitriolic', yet no one else smells it. Liable to get odd responses from people. Just a little personal example. In

Hay all how long does the cocaine smell last and what does it smell like. Some people say has gasoline type smell.

And have any of you done cocaine at work?
You’d have to have a lot for someone to smell it, it can smell like laundry detergent to diesel fuel to the “best smell” I don’t know how to describe it but it almost smells chemically but not like it usually does, it’s a rare occurrence because when you smell that you know it’s not cut to shit, and it’s gooooood

Good coke has a very particular smell, I would not compare it to anything else, I could not describe it, but it is a pleasant smell, I love when someone treats me a little and smells good, I am from Argentina and good cocaine arrives here, although it is cut with a thousand shits a tip lifts you up, you don't need long lines and a gram can last a few hours .. at least in me, I don't think it smells like gasoline .. I hate the smell of gasoline

Cocaine has a bitter taste and large quantities Smell like a half plant / half chemical Smell, it Is hard to describe. When it smells like gasoline or like someone else said like a permanent marker Smell it's bdcause it's Been washed with acetone or some other shit. The best Cocaine I've done had no Smell at all, didn't numb my face that much either but Holy cow it was strong as fuck. I'm pretty sure 2gr snorted by yourself in less than an hr Would give you a heart attack. It must have Been at least 97%. Fun times in the Valley of the Incas.