• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine-Sinus issue

ricardoJ

Greenlighter
Hi,
I enjoy cocaine occasionally on special occasions but everytime I snort it I can't breathe through my nose for about a week afterwards, just totally and painfully blocked up.Very similar to a sinus infection, even after just one line!
Has anyone experienced similar or have I some type of allergy going on? I tried snorting water after a line too but that didn't help.

Yeah that is definitely somewhat common. Usually after doing a large amount or a lot over a couple days. I would invest in some kind of saline nasal spray or any kind of sinus spray, that should help. The water helps somewhat too but not as much as actual spray.

Also I'm gonna move this to BDD where it is better suited

I’d say if you’re feeling that after one line, the coke needs cleaning or your nose is beat all to hell and you need a break. I don’t have problems until I’m well into a bag, same for most I know.

-GC

I’d say if you’re feeling that after one line, the coke needs cleaning or your nose is beat all to hell and you need a break. I don’t have problems until I’m well into a bag, same for most I know.

-GC
I'd agree except I only do it about 2/3 times a year!

How does it feel when the cocaine goes up? Is there any burning or stinging? How much do you typically use in a line?

-GC

Hi,
I enjoy cocaine occasionally on special occasions but everytime I snort it I can't breathe through my nose for about a week afterwards, just totally and painfully blocked up.Very similar to a sinus infection, even after just one line!
Has anyone experienced similar or have I some type of allergy going on? I tried snorting water after a line too but that didn't help.
Saline rinse before and after use. A neti pot would be good too.

Use one nostril until plugged then other (giving yourself a better hit), blow nose then nasal spray both sides. Wait five minutes, blow nose again, then go skiing