• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine safe amount and addition

turtlebay

Greenlighter
There is no safe amount, it will all depend on what it could be cut with, and what your tolerance is. I have done coke for 30+years. I have always been able to pick it up and put it down when ever i wanted to. Sometimes i could go a year without doing it other times i could do it every weekend for 6 months then stop. Cocaine is very sneaky, it will make you justify everything you do to make you think it’s acceptable to keep buying, and will get a hold of you eventually. You will need more and more to get the hit you think you need. Coke will lose all its good points. I ised to love the high, the enthusiasm it give, how chatty and outgoing it made you. Theses days i couldn't think of anything worse than doing coke and going out, i don’t like chatting to people when im on it, and i never get the nice high I used to. I know all this yet still very controlled by it. If you find your self doing it more than only on special occasions stop. If you only do it with certain freinds you will end up finding them freinds a trigger to start you craving. Its so easily to get sucked in to the hole, and you wont see it coming. In the past i could make a p5 last a week. For the last 2 years i have been doing it every other day minimum. Sometimes doing 14g on a 24 hour session. If i dont have at least 1g it’s totally pointless i dont feel anything from it. I will probably do 6 lines out of 1g and still never get that nice high i used to. I know all this but yet still drawn to it and using it. Its the devils dust. It will ruin friendships, relationships, jobs, bank balances, and lifes so easily and you wont see it coming as you will
Of justified it all the way to that point. Never underestimate it or get comfortable around it. If this post just opens one person’s eyes and helps prevent some one slipping i will be happy.

Never underestimate it or get comfortable around it. If this post just opens one person’s eyes and helps prevent some one slipping i will be happy.
Hear hear! I for one have underestimated the beast and now me and my wife are slowly recoveringish after months of daily use ( we also live in South America which complicates things further). It s crazy the double standard we have in Europe, you do opioids are the lowest, u do blow you are cool. I ve been addicted to both and I find blow way more unmanageable ...

Amen.

@turtlebay - what caused your increased intake after so many years?

Amen.

@turtlebay - what caused your increased intake after so many years?
I was and have been going through a bad time with in my relationship for the last two years and i think that was the cause. I should walk away but when kids are involved its hard. I also stumbled across a kilo or pure ❄️ about 6
Months ago and consumed it all in 2 months. So defo a combo of doing to much and a bad time. I would do anything to get my habit back to something like a 1g at the end of the a month. Jusf dont feel ready to cut down in my self and keep justifying it with silly excuses.

I've heard that mental wellness is often a factor.

Personally I had dabbled in hard drugs, until I became homeless and started using every day (or as often as possible) for several years.

Thanks for sharing @turtlebay.

Also, @turtlebay you are in the right corner of the Internet not only for information but SUPPORT with this so do not hesitate to keep participating as you see fit for yourself.