• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine question

Is mostly all coke cut with that? Or is it just a very common cut? Is there any way to determine if that cut is on our coke?

Lol panties in a bunch?

Yea this might be funny to you but I guess I have to point out:

"Join Date: Mar 2012"

Just because you think you are the almighty person that everyone cares about, and that you deserve your own questions answered instead of using the search button doesn't mean that every freaking one else that has seen the question 100x wants to see it again.

Stop being an ass and smarten up.

Yea this might be funny to you but I guess I have to point out:

"Join Date: Mar 2012"

Just because you think you are the almighty person that everyone cares about, and that you deserve your own questions answered instead of using the search button doesn't mean that every freaking one else that has seen the question 100x wants to see it again.

Stop being an ass and smarten up.

Dude chill you don't gotto be a jerk.

I just made this username yesterday because someone found out what my other username was and I didn't want them reading my future posts. Ive been a member for years..with over 1500 posts, but that's besides the point.

I made that joke because I found it a little overboard for the guy to throw in some 'fucks' and other curse words in an angry rant instead of just saying "use the search function" or contributing to the post. Its not like I am the original creator of this thread man.. I wasn't begging anyone for answers. It was just a joke made toward his rant not a plea for answers and certainly not a personal attack.

I agree.. the search function should be used when possible.

Sorry for the derail. I guess I get pretty pissed when I see newcomers to BL doing annoying shit too so I can't blame ya.

Last edited:
Hey, I just wanted to say that I kind of like when topics are reintroduced. I go through the forums and just read things I feel will be informational that were posted recently. I might not see something about this topic posted 2 years ago but I most certainly saw it yesterday. I like learning new things :) . Also, who knows if new information has been discovered on the topic? And when a topic is reintroduced, some people with information on it that may not have noticed it before might see it now. I'm new to forums so I'm not quite sure how bumping works. Can you go on a tread like this from years ago and ask your question and it will be back on he top of the list?

It is really annoying to see these threads over and over again though: "what's in this pill?", "how much of x should I take", "can you mix this and this", etc.

Last edited:
Hey, I just wanted to say that I kind of like when topics are reintroduced. I go through the forums and just read things I feel will be informational that were posted recently. I might not see something about this topic posted 2 years ago but I most certainly saw it yesterday. I like learning new things :) . Also, who knows if new information has been discovered on the topic? And when a topic is reintroduced, some people with information on it that may not have noticed it before might see it now. I'm new to forums so I'm not quite sure how bumping works. Can you go on a tread like this from years ago and ask your question and it will be back on he top of the list?

It is really annoying to see these threads over and over again though: "what's in this pill?", "how much of x should I take", "can you mix this and this", etc.

The topic could have been re-introduced by using the search function and finding an already existing relevant thread that probably contains the answers to your question, and then providing feed-back in that thread, thus bumping it back onto the first page. Saves band-width and, you know, peoples time.

I'm honestly a little scared, guys. I finished off a gram on Wednesday, and the day afterwards my face was broken out. Then I gradually started noticing red itchy spots on various parts of my body. Like ant or mosquito bites, but more spread out. This morning, I woke up and someone asked me, "Did you get into ants?" Then I realized my neck was pretty broken out. Do these sounds like these could be the effects of levamisole? I've also started taking various vitamins, lately, so perhaps I'm just allergic to one of them? I'm not sure what's going on, but it's scaring me, and I hope this stuff goes away, whatever it is. Whatever's causing it.