• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Paste gone Wrong. what to do now?

DividedSchizoMind

Bluelighter
Followed info but still something gone wrong CAUSE NOT one gummy paste has appeared..

dont know if im allowd to show what steps i used, but now
i have several liquid jars with kerozine taken out and lime/SOODA in them.. ands just to be sure i added sooda to that kerosine thats why i have now like 5 jars different liquid but no PASTE to be filtered.-.

I used coca leaf de mate tea bags ..is there anything else to do but give up?

one jar now has got about 0.100mgWhite powder at the bottom. no smell no taste does not burn.. whats this?
i can upload photos if needed

Don’t you need to add concentrated sulphuric acid to the kerosene to get the paste? The white powder is probably lime.
Although they don’t do it in the jungle I would dry your kerosene with a suitable drying agent (I’d imagine oven dried Epsom salts would work well)
They are working with 1000s of grams of cocaone I’d say at best you are working with 20g which is still an impressive feat using tea bags

Basically you want to minim I’llÖ ise loss as much as Possible or you’ll end up with nothing.

I apologize for ignorance but what are coca leaf de mate tea bags? I have never heard of such a thing and am fascinated?

I don't know where you are or what you're working with but most bagged commerical coca leaf tea that legally makes its way out of south america is decocainized anyway.
That's what I was thinking

how to upload photos to here? so i could show you what is happening?

coca leaves ARE from peru i bought them from there..
active w baking soda thats where i got the idea in the first place..
mate de coca is kinda prand name for cocaine leaves.. meanin leafes that has STILL coce in them.. savvy?

one finds a "trash bag" option where u get 1kg just leaves no tea bags:

These jars are left.. can they b used?
white stuf was in yellow thing.. i think is kerosine.. i have kerosine also saved.