• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine On The Tip Of A Cigarette

bogey_j

Bluelighter
I have a friend that licks the tip of a cigarette, then dabs a bit of cocaine at the end of it.

does this actually do anything or is it just a waste of coke?

and what about cocaine blunts?

Cocaine HCl dissolves at very low temperatures so smoking it on a cigarette or in a blunt is inefficient, if not a complete waste.

That sounds pretty stupid, the tip of the cig is getting the heat of a direct flame. Even if it was crack it sounds like a waste but I've never smoked or snorted any form of cocaine so idk.

i used to put some on the end that u inhale.. we used to call it a "magic" cig. it was great your mouth would instantly go numb as u enjoyed the cig

i remember something like this with crack back in the day, without a pipe. i never heard of coke done that way. seems like a waste.

Last edited:
It gives a mild little buzz, but like someone said the best part is your mouth going numb. You can smoke cocaine salt, ive even smoked it off foil and it works, you just waste a lot of it since most of it combusts and burns before it vaporizes, unlike with base. A little bit on the end of a cig might be enough for a little 1 minute buzz. A novelty more tham anything.

I'm almost positive theres a chemical in cigarettes that will freebase the cocaine if mixed in water.

I used to mix a line of coke with a couple drops of water and suck it up into a cigarette. Then place the cigarette in a fan grate and allow it to dry. It turned completely brown and got me completely high on crack. Unlike smoking the powder on the tip, it was stronnng.

A bit off topic but Levamisole hydrochloride melts above 61 DEG C just saying

I'm almost positive theres a chemical in cigarettes that will freebase the cocaine if mixed in water.

I used to mix a line of coke with a couple drops of water and suck it up into a cigarette. Then place the cigarette in a fan grate and allow it to dry. It turned completely brown and got me completely high on crack. Unlike smoking the powder on the tip, it was stronnng.

well done sir. reposted for informative purposes.

In fact, that chemical is probably ammonia.

We used to call these dippers. Like a nummy and ciggarette in one. Lol.

Oh and for people who say you can't smoke coke I infact have smoked the weed + coke combo a few times, and as a teenager actually mixed the two a few times and had a handful of people try it. Definitely different.

We used to call THAT chronic. Which is funny because chronic is usually just a word for good weed.

Oh sorry I read your post a little closer just now, we used to dip the FILTER end into coke, not the tip.

I wonder if this effect may vary brand to brand, as well as country to country and maybe even state to state in the USA as different places have different laws about tobacco additives. For instance I know that the anti-smoking nutters are pushing for them to ban various additives here, ammonia being one of them (as it apparently makes it 'smoother', thus encouraging children to smoke or something...It seems to be tobacco = bad, thus ANY anti-tobacco law = good, necessary, righteous).

I imagine that there would be some shitty brand that would be loaded with ammonia or whatever. Maybe cloves could work well, Indonesian cigarettes tend to have a lot of additives and the sugar filter would be 'beneficial'.

I also wonder if it would be worth carefully drying it with a lighter or over an element could also help it more fully convert the hcl to the freebase?

Cooking real cocaine freebase with ammonia is a fairly precise and slow process for the average drug user. It involves fairly precise measurements, glassware, and patience. Simply adding a tiny bit of water and a small, unknown quantity of ammonia isnt going to work, unfortunately.

Also, there is absolutely no heat required to cook freebase, in fact it should be avoided unless you're cooking crack, which is just ghetto freebase.

ahhh, the good ole' numby :D

The goal of a numby isn't to get a high, it's usually after doing a line and having a little left, putting a small amount on the filter of the cigarette, and then smoking said cigarette. It's basically the same as rubbing the rest of the line on your gums.

I used to love doing it with Parliament cigarettes, the ones with the empty space at the end of the filter.

So, I assume this just makes your moth a little numb? I think coke tastes gross, so I can't imagine wanting my cigarette to taste like it.

Total waste. I have seen many dumb people do it though.