• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine not all going up the straw. Little run always 😂

Craig84

Greenlighter
Hey just a question,
Does anyone else ever notice when they hit a line or 2 that if you look around the plate afterwards you can see that some of the product has blown around the plate? Not heaps just a bit of a light sprinkle, as though when you hit the line most goes up the straw but some blows around the plate. I use a decent size clean straw every time. I never hit rack without a clear nose. I just have no idea why it’s not all going up there 😂. I know it’s not exactly a major problem or really a big hit topic but just curious if anyone else has noticed it and if there is a way to prevent it.

Reminds me of all the times I’ve been off my head and accidentally either exhaled onto the mirror or started getting the giggles right before snorting and blowing it everywhere like a retard 😂 ahhhh good times

I think the same happens to me? I dunno if it’s just that I didn’t rack it all up perfectly but I usually just lick whatever surface I railed off afterwards (so classy)

Snort harder. :)
Hmmm simple solution. I do tend to just sniff fairly gently. Believe it or not that’s not something I thought of as simple as it sounds. Only noticed the issue recently when I replaced my dinner set with all black plates 😂

Reminds me of all the times I’ve been off my head and accidentally either exhaled onto the mirror or started getting the giggles right before snorting and blowing it everywhere like a retard 😂 ahhhh good times

I think the same happens to me? I dunno if it’s just that I didn’t rack it all up perfectly but I usually just lick whatever surface I railed off afterwards (so classy)
Hahahaha I do the same. Waste not want not right. My parents raise me never to waste what’s on your plate because not everyone can afford the luxury. I wonder if they’d be proud of me 🤔🤔🤔🤔