• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine newbie

Its OK guys 😊 images of it wont make me go back to it. You're all very nice anf concientious though and its appreciated.

And yep, it was like those pics, tiny little rocks. The numbness was not immediate, it would come on at the 10 or 20 min mark 😁

^ That's actually how it should be, or similar. It shouldn't come on immediately, but around 3 to 5 minutes or so, and then it lasts for a while but is not as effective as something like lidocaine, but it definitely numbs pretty well. It's used in surgery for that purpose, so it definitely numbs :) That's the actual scientific based pharamcodynamics of cocaine.

I self-medicated my past romance troubles and other powerful demons for 3 years now.

And now I have a bigger demon in my life than I've ever faced before.

yep, that hit me right in the feels...you're not alone ♡ and we'll get through this

^ That's actually how it should be, or similar. It shouldn't come on immediately, but around 3 to 5 minutes or so, and then it lasts for a while but is not as effective as something like lidocaine, but it definitely numbs pretty well. It's used in surgery for that purpose, so it definitely numbs :) That's the actual scientific based pharamcodynamics of cocaine.

legit.

yeah, all those that end in 'caine' seem to be numbing agents, i.e anasthetics (novacaine, etc.)

haha, funny you say that, I threw out my gear and deleted my plugs number yesterday after that session. I took a shower...chain smoking on coke smells bad. Later I laid in bed and damn...breakthrough thoughts. It felt bad, but I needed to really look at myself in the mirror and adress this shit. That comedown sucks big balls. I'm totally addicted to dopamine. I HAVE to stop.

I'm impressed by all the wise replies. Thanks♡ You all hit the nail on the head.

May we all grow braver each day and live in peace.
Great to hear mate keep it up!

When you feel low, don't go towards picking up gear, it won't make you feel better in the short or long-run... try and get hold of people on here if you want to talk :)(y)