• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine - mini come downs

lilthshore

Greenlighter
Hey, new here. I was wondering if anyone gets....mini come downs from coke? You're happy, you're buzzing, and then BOOM. It drops you like a sack of potatoes. Any tips on how to avoid it? Just me?

Nope it’s real. Doesn’t happen with all batches but many. Like the stuff I did last night no drop whatsoever, just glide off. In fact I woke up early feeling great. That’s proper sniff.

Unfortunately when it happens you either look for another line or accept it as part of the process. I also try to use comfort drugs when that phase comes and I no longer want to snort another line. GABA agonists and/or NMDA antagonists are good for this.

-GC

Nope it’s real. Doesn’t happen with all batches but many. Like the stuff I did last night no drop whatsoever, just glide off. In fact I woke up early feeling great. That’s proper sniff.

Unfortunately when it happens you either look for another line or accept it as part of the process. I also try to use comfort drugs when that phase comes and I no longer want to snort another line. GABA agonists and/or NMDA antagonists are good for this.

-GC
Thank you SO much for this. I thought it was just in my head, as it doesn't seem to happen to anyone else around me!

WTF is a 'mini comedown?' Surely a comedown is a comedown? OK, the more you take the worse it gets, but that's as far as it goes. Short acting stimulants are the worst in this respect, especially when coke is cut to fuck.

A little exercise will get you right as rain in almost no time. So if you use the night before, hit the gym or any other aerobic exercise. This will stimulate production of the neurotransmitters you blew through and also facilitate regulation of levels.

Avoid trying to use parachutes to come down.. they don't work very well and can leave you punished the next day. Three benzos and a half bottle of booze isn't going to bring you down any faster.. but it sure as fuck will tank you the next day.

Eat, exercise and regenerate.