• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cocaine & Kratom: any problem mixing?

Irritability physically or mentally? We talking a feeling unease in the body or random bouts of pissyness?

Part of me wanted to try this tonight but may use something else at the end like K.

-GC

Moreso pissyness, especially as the stimulant (particularly reuptake inhibitor) and kratom both start wearing off.

Hi there,
dunno whether this should be in the Kratom Thread or in the Cocaine Thread hence I am using the misc prefix....is that time of the year when my "dr" has ran out of Oxy scripts( Was doing 160-180 at times 200 Mgs per day) hence I ´m keeping my shit together using good old kratom + Xanax when needed. I am at day one of the process and Kratom is helping a lot with the physical w-d but on the psychological side I am a mess, it was a problem even to find the will to leave my room, I had to buy cigs (probably my worst addiction ever) the shop is like a 2 mt from my home and I could not get there!
Hence, I am doing cocaine to deal with the depression of these first days of the "process". A bump and I function and speak about things rather than crying on my gf shoulder about every depressing stuff that happened to me in the last forty years.
Coke has never been my Doc, I live in South America hence I get good coke at reasonable prices still I don t think I´ll ever be addicted to the thing but I was wondering whether it has any interaction with kratom ( and xanax) I should be aware of.
The hardest part of my w-d has always been the psychological part, at least since I have discovered kratom.... so to sum up
1)as any of you guys used coke (along with other things) to help with opioid w-d? does it make any sense?
2) kratom + coke+ xanax Before I go to sleep ) any interaction worth knowing?
Before you ask I basically don t drink anymore, hence I am not overstressing my liver with booze + kratom + coke
Cheers and thanks!

Hi there,
dunno whether this should be in the Kratom Thread or in the Cocaine Thread hence I am using the misc prefix....is that time of the year when my "dr" has ran out of Oxy scripts( Was doing 160-180 at times 200 Mgs per day) hence I ´m keeping my shit together using good old kratom + Xanax when needed. I am at day one of the process and Kratom is helping a lot with the physical w-d but on the psychological side I am a mess, it was a problem even to find the will to leave my room, I had to buy cigs (probably my worst addiction ever) the shop is like a 2 mt from my home and I could not get there!
Hence, I am doing cocaine to deal with the depression of these first days of the "process". A bump and I function and speak about things rather than crying on my gf shoulder about every depressing stuff that happened to me in the last forty years.
Coke has never been my Doc, I live in South America hence I get good coke at reasonable prices still I don t think I´ll ever be addicted to the thing but I was wondering whether it has any interaction with kratom ( and xanax) I should be aware of.
The hardest part of my w-d has always been the psychological part, at least since I have discovered kratom.... so to sum up
1)as any of you guys used coke (along with other things) to help with opioid w-d? does it make any sense?
2) kratom + coke+ xanax Before I go to sleep ) any interaction worth knowing?
Before you ask I basically don t drink anymore, hence I am not overstressing my liver with booze + kratom + coke
Cheers and thanks!
So i have been using kratom for years. I have also been using cocaine for years. But last night i did alil bit to much of both and i ended up having a seizer.