• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Cocaine & Kratom: any problem mixing?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hi there,
dunno whether this should be in the Kratom Thread or in the Cocaine Thread hence I am using the misc prefix....is that time of the year when my "dr" has ran out of Oxy scripts( Was doing 160-180 at times 200 Mgs per day) hence I ´m keeping my shit together using good old kratom + Xanax when needed. I am at day one of the process and Kratom is helping a lot with the physical w-d but on the psychological side I am a mess, it was a problem even to find the will to leave my room, I had to buy cigs (probably my worst addiction ever) the shop is like a 2 mt from my home and I could not get there!
Hence, I am doing cocaine to deal with the depression of these first days of the "process". A bump and I function and speak about things rather than crying on my gf shoulder about every depressing stuff that happened to me in the last forty years.
Coke has never been my Doc, I live in South America hence I get good coke at reasonable prices still I don t think I´ll ever be addicted to the thing but I was wondering whether it has any interaction with kratom ( and xanax) I should be aware of.
The hardest part of my w-d has always been the psychological part, at least since I have discovered kratom.... so to sum up
1)as any of you guys used coke (along with other things) to help with opioid w-d? does it make any sense?
2) kratom + coke+ xanax Before I go to sleep ) any interaction worth knowing?
Before you ask I basically don t drink anymore, hence I am not overstressing my liver with booze + kratom + coke
Cheers and thanks!

No problem.
cheers man, you always take your time to answer any kratom related question i have here :) I´m getting paranoid (maybe it´s the coke? :) I consider k like this amazing gift from God to help us but then I read here on BL all the stories of the people who are abusing k. big time and I start to think " too good to be true, K. will fuck me up n a way or another :) . I´m taking 10 gr x day, do you think is too much or is ok ?

Well, everybody is different. But 10 grams per day is a relatively low dose. I take 30 to 40 grams per day and I haven't experienced any bad side effects. I am definitely dependent on kratom, but that's OK with me as long as I have a steady supply. It's certainly cheaper and much less harmful than a lot of other habits I've had.

Hi there,
dunno whether this should be in the Kratom Thread or in the Cocaine Thread hence I am using the misc prefix....is that time of the year when my "dr" has ran out of Oxy scripts( Was doing 160-180 at times 200 Mgs per day) hence I ´m keeping my shit together using good old kratom + Xanax when needed. I am at day one of the process and Kratom is helping a lot with the physical w-d but on the psychological side I am a mess, it was a problem even to find the will to leave my room, I had to buy cigs (probably my worst addiction ever) the shop is like a 2 mt from my home and I could not get there!
Hence, I am doing cocaine to deal with the depression of these first days of the "process". A bump and I function and speak about things rather than crying on my gf shoulder about every depressing stuff that happened to me in the last forty years.
Coke has never been my Doc, I live in South America hence I get good coke at reasonable prices still I don t think I´ll ever be addicted to the thing but I was wondering whether it has any interaction with kratom ( and xanax) I should be aware of.
The hardest part of my w-d has always been the psychological part, at least since I have discovered kratom.... so to sum up
1)as any of you guys used coke (along with other things) to help with opioid w-d? does it make any sense?
2) kratom + coke+ xanax Before I go to sleep ) any interaction worth knowing?
Before you ask I basically don t drink anymore, hence I am not overstressing my liver with booze + kratom + coke
Cheers and thanks!
Well for #2, take the coke out of the mix if you’re planning to sleep 😂.
I would take 10grams of red Bali and 2 mg of Xanax and see how that goes. Maybe have a beer with it (or glass of wine or spirit).

Maybe have a beer with it (or glass of wine or spirit).
If of only I could limit myself to one beer- one glass- etc...but I can t hence why i stopped drinking almost altogether) so the day after will be : an horrible hungover + w-d . Not to mention that booze + benzos is a mess! If only I could smoke weed without gone totally paranoid that could be a way to go....

"take the coke out of the mix if you’re planning to sleep 😂."
I have an amount of xanax that could make an elephant sleep :) Plus I have noticed that South American coke (AKA real one) is not so bad sleep wise, back in Europe when I did coke it was impossible to sleep but that´s because the "coke " there is mostly anphetamine mixed + other shite + a lil bit of coke.
But cheers for the interest and the good vibes guys, i´m depressed as fuck here, the mental is the worst part of the w-d...

Last edited:
If of only I could limit myself to one beer- one glass- etc...but I can t hence why i stopped drinking almost altogether) so the day after will be : an horrible hungover + w-d . Not to mention that booze + benzos is a mess! If only I could smoke weed without gone totally paranoid that could be a way to go....

I have an amount of xanax that could make an elephant sleep :) Plus I have noticed that South American coke (AKA real one) is not so bad sleep wise, back in Europe when I did coke it was impossible to sleep but that´s because the "coke " there is mostly anphetamine mixed + other shite + a lil bit of coke.
But cheers for the interest and the good vibes guys, i´m depressed as fuck here, the mental is the worst part of the w-d...
Good luck 😊

And p.s. how did you get that much Xanax? It’s hard to get in the states.

I've mixed them many times and not had an issue, and I'm pretty sensitive to yayo. Now I typically go for the red strains, so I'm not sure if an upper strain would react differently.

I've mixed them many times and not had an issue, and I'm pretty sensitive to yayo. Now I typically go for the red strains, so I'm not sure if an upper strain would react differently.
today I did some codeine and some more yayo. I´m starting to think that this plan "mix kratom coke and the odd xanax to stay away from opioids" is not working, I´ll end up addicted to to yayo AND Oxys AND XANAX:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek::eek::eek::eek: I´ve told the missus that Oxys are friends of mine, without em I am not even a functional addict but a polyfunctional mess!

For the very same reason I got good coke and pharmaceutical Oxys : because I live in an almost lawless lovely place called BRAZIL !

Something about cocaine makes me pick up my guitar and start singing in Brazilian Portuguese, I know all of Jobim and Cartola's songs (or at least most of them) and my accent is pretty good im told, stuff like this:

I´m more a Blues person myself but some of this music is fantastic. If you can play it kudos to you, even the ones that are esy are super difficult! This one is more about the topic cocaine

I would say stims and kratom are a nasty combo...definitely tried amphetamine and mdma but not cocaine...mixes bad mxe too which has some shared cocaine pharmacology

There isn't anything significnatly more dangerous than simply using the Cocaine, which we all know is inherently pretty bad for the heart "cardiotoxic", as they say. A lot of people have died from the combination of powerful Opioids and stimulants, especially Cocaine. We're all familiar with folks like Chris Farley, Jim Belushi and others, all who died from speedballs. However, I feel that Kratom or Mitragynine, specifically, is a fairly weak Opioid. Also, you have expressed previous experience with relatively high dosages of Oxycodone (Oxycontin; Percocet), so I'm further convinced that you're not in any real danger here.

I say this with a grain of salt: I've never heard of anyone dying of a Kratom overdose. I often compare Mitragynine in potency to Codeine, which is about 1/10th the potency of Morphine. I've never heard of anyone dying of a Codeine overdose either. That doesn't mean it's not possible and I further this statement with the case of deaths as a result of "Lean". "Lean" was a colloquial term in the United States for a beverage consisting primarily of Codeine, Promethazine and various levels of Alcohol. You definitely did hear of people dying from overdoses of this "Lean" stuff.

These instances are vastly different, yours and the Lean, I mean, but I think the comparison made sense here.

Kratom has a lot of wild pharmacogy besides opioid activity it can't be considered a normal opioid

Have always felt they just counteract each other.making both pointless. The plan is coke then morphine .no?
the plan was to use coke to get me thru the lack of motivation and general desperation induced by oxys withdrawal ( kratom helps with the physical symptoms, not so much with the psychological ones). But It ended in a shitshow of coke+kratom+benzos so I´m back to the oxys. Better stick to the devil you know...

There is no danger but there is a problem: irritability. Cocaine comedown with kratom in the system enhances the irritability tremendously. Something about kratom and reuptake inhibitors seems not to mesh well in this regard. Even extends to more atypical reuptake inhibitors, like modafinil. Doesn't happen to the same extent with releasing agents like amphetamine etc.

There is no danger but there is a problem: irritability. Cocaine comedown with kratom in the system enhances the irritability tremendously. Something about kratom and reuptake inhibitors seems not to mesh well in this regard. Even extends to more atypical reuptake inhibitors, like modafinil. Doesn't happen to the same extent with releasing agents like amphetamine etc.

Irritability physically or mentally? We talking a feeling unease in the body or random bouts of pissyness?

Part of me wanted to try this tonight but may use something else at the end like K.

-GC