• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine IV maybe od?

lilbopeep

Greenlighter
My friend has a high tolerance with cocaine so he decided to iv it I'm assuming he took too much after hours of iv he took a a big amount mind you this is coke is is top quality but he said after the he took the big injection he immediately felt some sort of ringing in his ears and felt really good at the same time maybe too good but also his legs felt weak The ringing is gone but my question is what caused it my guess is he almost OD. What's your thoughts

This is the effect that people try to experience when they shoot coke. He didn't od but there's always a very fine line between the ringing and the overdose. He was lucky this time. One needs to accept the possibility of death when they shoot ringers.

Yeah,that's what I figured, it's basically the highest you can get off iv cocaine so basically you're athe the knocking on death door

What about Benzos and coke I like the combo when I snort but I feel like the iv will overpower the Xanax

This is the effect that people try to experience when they shoot coke. He didn't od but there's always a very fine line between the ringing and the overdose. He was lucky this time. One needs to accept the possibility of death when they shoot ringers.
Yeah,that's what I figured, it's basically the highest you can get off iv cocaine so basically you're athe the knocking on death door

thanks dude it's an great feeling the euphoria is up therebwith an oxy but unlike that oxy cocaine is short-lived

Everybody is different; they are different highs but I never came close to IV cocaine with H or Oxy, intensitywise.

I had a 4 min seizure after doing a big shot, other time i didn't convulse but puked immediately and my vision went yellow/blurry. Had the most amazing rush of my life. Waited 15 min repeated, puked again felt the same extremely HOLYSHIT rush. Waited 20 mins and my skin turned purple/pale, my blood wasn't circulating so i went to the ER immediately. Almost had a stroke, never touched that shit again.

Bellringers with crack (can’t speak to IV) feel great, but they are the body’s internal blood pressure monitors warning you that you are flirting with danger. I personally lost almost 90% of my hearing in one ear from smoking crack routinely to try to achieve those ringers. And to this day, I suffer from tinnitus in that ear, and I’m past believing that my hearing will magically re-emerge in that ear. I’ve come to appreciate the joys of less harmful and intense smoking, which is still dangerous in its own right, without feeling let down if I don’t get ringers.

no thats the rush you get. for first timers it may feel like OD. a good iv shot can be scary if you dont know it well. i still get scared sometimes, when everything goes quiet like im deaf, need to immeditaly sit down lay back and enjoy. i often think i OD because it hits so hard but then it gets ok. i use 0.2g for a shot. i love big doses, where youre fucked lol
i had some OD´s with seizures, vision problems, speaking problems, hearing ppl and stuff.