• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine first time questions / mix w/other substances in system ?

MIRyuhurd

Greenlighter
Heya,

So have never done coke before. Only got a gram for a few days in a new city.

I'm curious of a few things still, been doing lots of reading and asking last few days...

Will sleep be possible? If used not super late but in evening or afternoon, will sleep be possible later at night ?

Read that it will make peeing frequent: what about shitting ? Does it clear one out like caffeine can ?

How noticeable are the effects? Would a family member be able to know one is on something?

And... say one uses ODSMT (not tramadol: no SNRI or lowered seizure threshold) daily, in the early morning. Would it be safe enough to continue this schedule, and use coke later in day, as the ODSMT starts to waiver?
There would be no extra opiod dosing of any kind, just the once in morning (80mg-120mg ODSMT).

Appreciate all replies & thoughts 🙏

Sleep will be very difficult for at least 2-3 hours after your last dose.

Yes it will definitely make you shit and clear you out, it's well known for this.

A family member might know something is up. Cocaine makes most people VERY chatty and you might talk people's ears off. It also dilates your pupils. Lower doses might be less noticeable, but everyone is different.

It is reasonably safe to use with ODMST, just don't go overboard with it, keep the doses low and spaced out. That combo may be quite addictive if combined.

Heya,

So have never done coke before. Only got a gram for a few days in a new city.

I'm curious of a few things still, been doing lots of reading and asking last few days...

Will sleep be possible? If used not super late but in evening or afternoon, will sleep be possible later at night ?

Read that it will make peeing frequent: what about shitting ? Does it clear one out like caffeine can ?

How noticeable are the effects? Would a family member be able to know one is on something?

And... say one uses ODSMT (not tramadol: no SNRI or lowered seizure threshold) daily, in the early morning. Would it be safe enough to continue this schedule, and use coke later in day, as the ODSMT starts to waiver?
There would be no extra opiod dosing of any kind, just the once in morning (80mg-120mg ODSMT).

Appreciate all replies & thoughts 🙏

Sleep will be very difficult for at least 2-3 hours after your last dose.

Yes it will definitely make you shit and clear you out, it's well known for this.

A family member might know something is up. Cocaine makes most people VERY chatty and you might talk people's ears off. It also dilates your pupils. Lower doses might be less noticeable, but everyone is different.

It is reasonably safe to use with ODMST, just don't go overboard with it, keep the doses low and spaced out. That combo may be quite addictive if combined.
No offense and pls do not take this the wrong way, I adressed this issue already a bit earlyer tonight in another thread, but I must reply to this as follows: that are actually mostly effects of rather cut up with several sorts of psycho active substances and not effects of high quality coke, high quality is rather relaxed and not such a major upper, yes chatting can also be pleasant on high quality but also can be simply laying down listening music or even watch tv, high quality coke is something way more subtle and I know from both external sources as well as me introducing ppl to actual as good as pure stuff most of the ppl are so used to heavily cut up stuff that they are actually disappointed in the more really highly pure stuff; it takes some time to notice the actual way better euphoria and ego boost, it really is like becoming a wine expert shifting to subtle changes that most ppl are totally blind to...

Depending on where you are in the world and without buying larger quantities of coke from very good sources - Im very sorry to say so - but buying from sources that only sell per g I actually consider it impossible to get any decent quality blow at all; my definition of decent starts somewhere around 80% pure without any or harmfull or psycho active cuts...