• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine / benzos / awake 46 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiliJones

Greenlighter
Need a bit of help. Woke up Friday at midday, it's now Sunday morning, 9.23am & I haven't slept. I did roughly a gram of coke over the two evenings & have started getting desperate for sleep so I just popped 10mg of Nitrazepam. I feel woozy & slow & content but I have several chronic illnesses so being awake this long isn't good for me at all. Anything I should be worried about sleep deprivation wise?

I wish a gram would last me over 2 nights!

You'll be fine no serious issues other than feeling deepfried when you eventually wake up.

I would throw the TV on and veg out, you will eventually fall asleep.

I wish a gram would last me over 2 nights!

You'll be fine no serious issues other than feeling deepfried when you eventually wake up.

I would throw the TV on and veg out, you will eventually fall asleep.

yeah just dude said, stay outside of your head. your head is the one telling yourself u cant fall sleep. watch tv or something to take your mind off falling sleep and you will. you be okay

Need a bit of help. Woke up Friday at midday, it's now Sunday morning, 9.23am & I haven't slept. I did roughly a gram of coke over the two evenings & have started getting desperate for sleep so I just popped 10mg of Nitrazepam. I feel woozy & slow & content but I have several chronic illnesses so being awake this long isn't good for me at all. Anything I should be worried about sleep deprivation wise?

Try to relax, eat something, re-hydrate yourself, listen to relaxing music and maybe take more benzos (don't take too much or you'll black out)

doesn't sound like real coke if you can't sleep even after like 8 or 12 hours since your last dose.

you're worried about not sleeping because you have chronic illnesses but you're doing cocaine?...the dirtiest must cut up drug filled with all kinds of horrible nasty shit that people cut it with.

Please get to sleep, don't underestimate the power of fapping to knock yourself out immediately after if you're a male.

In the future, melatonin at doses of 0.25-1mg (more is counterproductive) is a godsend to get yourself to sleep. Also, taking chelated magnesium on an empty stomach right before having a good meal should help with muscle tension, mineral absorption, testosterone production, and sleep quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.