• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine anally, harm reduction

^I wish, I'd gladly resort to plugging if I had any, with the quarantine and all

^if I had any no matter the circumstances, then. We're way off topic.

Back to the topic: my point was I never needed lubricant.

Spit works just fine for lube in this case and you don’t need yo lay in the fetal position seems to stay in just fine

iv until you're an orc, that's the way. Then Puppin will take care of ya

I also snort cocaine. But it's more the snorting that I like. And if you have good stuff your nose will forgive you.

Back to the topic: my point was I never needed lubricant.

Nor do I. Maybe my asshole has been reamed by too many huge cocks.
For real though, using a 1ml or 3ml oral syringe is not too uncomfortable. Dissolve your drug in a minimum of water and, ahem, deliver it. You don't need to lay in the fetal position or anything - it's not a damn enema.

Works quite well, and you don't trash your sinuses. Overuse of very large doses or frequent administration could in theory damage your rectum though, but you'd need to be going pretty hard to get to that point.

For those of you that have tried anal cocaine, is the high comparable to that of smoking crack as far as duration and intensity?

Guys. First of all. Thanks to Holy and this thread, I 'experimented' with this exact procedure today. I took many notes and I actually came back downstairs after the 10 minute period, signed up with bluelight so that I could share with all of you EXACTLY what I did, the sensation and my reaction, the facts surrounding my trial run and then come up with a tweaked game plan for my second try. Holy.3 as this is your thread, if you don't mind later today, I would be thrilled to talk about the first run, and then give you guys a real time lowdown on how it's going the second time. However, it was a learning experience, the insertion wasn't that bad, but I definitely need to change a few things for run 2 to succeed.

For those of you that have tried anal cocaine, is the high comparable to that of smoking crack as far as duration and intensity?
Because it was my first time, I was a virgin 'all round' - I NEEDED and WANTED lubricant - lolol. The intensity was NOWHERE near crack. Also the duration is ok but that could also be because there were processes I did not do. I didn't take a dump prior, and I'm pretty regular. I could force it but it was definitely in the vicinity. I used the equivalent of 2 regular lines I would do nasally. I tried putting as little water as possible and thank GOD I had/have a few syringes (it's long story why I have those) that actually DIDN'T have a needle. I remember breaking off the needle on the first syringe, and there was a bit of a 'rough' edge to that tiny section of the syringe - the very tip. I was nervous, but I was going through with it, no matter what. I already have a perforate septum, in only23 months of usage, and all scrapping I do to the walls of my nasal cavity isn't pleasant. Anyhow, I was sober for 11 months up until last Friday July 22/2022. I had the opportunity, the money, and there was nothing more that needed to be said. The first person I asked in the afternoon was delivering to my house around 7:45 pm. Anyway, back to the thread and your question Holy. Before I answer I will explain how I feel because I only did it about 35 minutes ago and spent 20 minutes trying figure out how to navigate this site. It was easier when I wasn't a member. If you haven't I am typing alot. This could be a giveaway. LOLOL

Facts: I ONLY put 2 regular lines worth of coke in a shooter glass I add minimal water - just enough to dissolve the powder. Found the magic baby syringe, re-read and went over my instructions to ensure I had everything. I would not have been happy had I been with a syringe up ass only to realize the one I put in was the empty one. LMAO. So I stuck my ass up on two pillows, then I grabbed the Vaseline, put some around the top of the syringe, took a little more and swiped my asshole, and then I proceeded to slowly enter. I didn't realize the ease with which it went in. I went as far as feel below the syringe with my hand to see if perhaps I completely missed the hole. I didn't. I pushed the liquid in, and left the syringe for about 30 seconds more, and out it came. There was very tiny amount of poop. Anyhow, I had my timer on, I was playing ToonBlast my naked ass is 12" above my head and I was just in the moment.

I started feel 'different'. Mellow, happy, nothing intense but amazingly nice. Right now I am still feeling the effects and it's quite intense for the fact that I still feel as buzzed as I did 20 minutes ago - maybe a little. There is no intensity with this attempt. I cant tell you I am doing 1.5 X more. (3 lines in one or 2 hours) I want to see how this lasts. It's really nice. I feel I could write a novel. That part is the same I feel when use it Nasally. Once I start holy F--K. I just write and write and write and it never ends and it seems to make sense. We live a townhome complex with 65 Units on our side. Everyone despise management, complains on our group chat, blah blah blah, finally I lost it. Guys my TEXT to the group chat (WhatsApp - and I'm guessing) was about the equivalent to a 3 page word document. Unbelievable, each subject just simply slid right into the next. In a nutshell (NOTE: My 'nutshells' are very long) I told them to either do something about (and for which I gave a solution) or shut the F up but not in those words. I won't continue because I'll do the same here.

Back to
Does it matter how much water you use? Theoretically, the more of that looted the solution is, the weaker the effects will be.

Of course, due to the stronger High, you want to start off with a very small amount of cocaine slightly increase dosage until you find your sweet spot.

My scale only goes as low as a tenth of a gram, not milligrams. How much do you want to start off with? A normal key bump, half of a key bump, smaller? If I decided to try this method, I would like to avoid such a small amount of cocaine that the high was quite week. It would be almost like a waste of cocaine. At the same time, I understand starting off with a low dosage and is safer then doing too much until you figure out what works best for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the high from putting cocaine similar to that of smoking crack? An intense high that only lasts about 5 or so minutes? I guess it would be safer to assume that the more intense and short-lived high would caus you to want to redose sooner and more often compared to snorting cocaine.
Not necessarily Holy because whether you have 3 ml of water or 6 ml of water your powder will still be the same amount. It still carries potency. Although you may have to wait longer for absorption. :)

I also snort cocaine. But it's more the snorting that I like. And if you have good stuff your nose will forgive you.
You're absolutely right. For me it's the whole build up to the moment you inhale and the line just vanishes. That's climatic end to a long beginning. It starts with your want for the product, to calling your source, to FINALLY having it delivered or picked up, unwrapping, smelling it, using a flashlight looking for those shiny crystals, breaking it down, (I use 2 sifters to get the product into nothing but powder but I still have to chop it, that's a must for the ritual, and then you only make enough for those first 2 lines and (I don't know you but for me) they are fat slices of powder. Then to see that last one disappear and you're already getting that rush that you know so well. Ya Baby! And three days later your nose is all F'ED up. LOLOLOL Then the whole game changes - for me anyway. This is why I spent probably 18 hours looking reading, figuring how I was gonna do this. And yes the high is different but close to equally good. You just don't get that rush. However, like I said in one of the manuals I am writing you fine folks, :) I will put more in the second round. I want to figure this out. This time, I will come down after slapping on a pair of shorts, and give you guys a real-time update. Maybe I'll double the dose. Uh oh! That might twice as much writing but it is a very sexy buzz though. I could see doing my lady on this and going to town. I do like it. It might cost more in the short term but it lasts longer and I'm enjoying as opposed going the sink ever 5 - 7 minutes and wetting my nasal noodle to end the suffering. Since Friday I probably went through 200 Q-Tips. I don't wait for that shit come off on its own. I go in there right to the very back and scrape it off and I think that has cause more damage then riding out a half day to look for some clearing.