• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine anally, harm reduction

Holly.3

Bluelighter
For someone like me that is more of a occasional like social cocaine user, is doing cocaine anally safer than snorting? If so, what is the proper step by step process of prepping cocaine?

I'm not too concerned about doing it in a social setting.

I'm a little curious to see how much stronger the high will be compared to snorting but not sure if I'm interested enough in to actually trying it.

I am curious though as to the proper way to prep the cocaine, how much cocaine versus how much water should be used is it just as simple as dissolving a little cocaine in a little water or is there more to it than just that?

I've never plugged anything but i believe bioavailability of snorting coke is around 80%. not worth the effort imo

Hey there asian! Welcome to Bluelight first off. Secondly, yes, this is a safer method than intranasal use. Cocainr constricts blood vessels, causing the tissue which they oxygenate to die eventually.

Basically, you have a lot more surfavce area in your rectum than you do in your sinuses. You can use a very dilute solution and still get your desired effets. 4p

They make oral syringes with caps on top. You could load a few doses into one syringe and youll be set for the evening. Questions?

I was thinking about trying this out tonight, how serendipitous...

If it actually happens with me and my girl I’ll report back on how it went.

-GC

Does it matter how much water you use? Theoretically, the more of that looted the solution is, the weaker the effects will be.

Of course, due to the stronger High, you want to start off with a very small amount of cocaine slightly increase dosage until you find your sweet spot.

My scale only goes as low as a tenth of a gram, not milligrams. How much do you want to start off with? A normal key bump, half of a key bump, smaller? If I decided to try this method, I would like to avoid such a small amount of cocaine that the high was quite week. It would be almost like a waste of cocaine. At the same time, I understand starting off with a low dosage and is safer then doing too much until you figure out what works best for you.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the high from putting cocaine similar to that of smoking crack? An intense high that only lasts about 5 or so minutes? I guess it would be safer to assume that the more intense and short-lived high would caus you to want to redose sooner and more often compared to snorting cocaine.

Use a small amount of water, make sure your anus is clear ( even if you don't have to go ). I plugged coke, then heroin, for a short while before learning to IV for myself (beginning of my IV habit). I'd break the needle off of a insulin syringe, so it was 1ml or less of water.

I actually use more water as opposed to less in the hope that I will exoose my solution to a larger surface area. You do indeed have a lot of surface area in tgere compared to your sinuses.

The experience is more potent and is long-lasting. Another advantage to using a relatively dilute solution, is that it won't all be absorbed so rapidly.

Yes I’ve done it, becareful because if you overdo it it’s a scary feeling being closer to OD in cocaine.

I usually use a 3 mL syringe, pure cocaine all dissolves easily in water, I use as much water as possible, stir it, suck it up, lube and then insert.. i would only put 1 dose, maybe 50-100 mg in the syringe cause it’s hard to tell and easier to push all of it in your butt

So I use a 5ml syringe... I pull the water up first and mix it in a menstrual cup (y’all can say it’s gross but mine clean and sterilized before hand) because it dips and you actually get to suck it all back up. I go just a little tiny but under 5ml on water so I can have room for product. I break out my normal amount then place it in with the water in the cup, stir it up, then pull it up in the syringe I go about half way in and slowly inject. Pretty nice high and method especially if you’re wanting to do some anal play with your man.