• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine & Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not tolerant to the ambien it'll be good for the comedown and maybe some sleep. Otherwise you'll stay up and possibly hallucinate a bit. Not my combo of choice

If you are addicted to cocaine and new to ambien this will be a god sent for the first 5-10 uses, but it looses its magic quick.. If your not doing cocaine on a nightly basis, I would turn your fone off. hide your keys and pop some ambien -- its a wild ride. what you can remember that is..

I usually have good time taking it.

I read this story about this guy who was on it, was sleeping walking / sleep driving his car..

he kept hitting cars and posts on the road when a cop found him and tried to pull him over.. He started to drive away and got a mile or two before he crashed into something else..

The judge let him off because he was perscribed ambien which can induce sleepwalking .. crazy shit.

Depends how you react to it.

If the blow us pretty good you still might not physically fall asleep...in my upper + amp experiences, there we're a lot of people walking around my room who wernt really there...

Don't be afraid of the shadow people though...they are your friends.

how long will I sleep after taking 1 5mg pill of ambien after using 1 gramm of cocaine? will I be able to wake up using an alarm clock or not? One dude told me that I will wake up in 8 hours, but I'd like to wake up in, like 5 hours.
I'd really appreciate if you tell me more about it (ambien after cocaine)...
I will always love you. It means a lot, coz I'm so cool and bring luck. So, tell me!!!

No one can tell you how long you are going to sleep. Ambien is to help you fall asleep, but it works different on everyone. I can offer you my own experiences, but you have to learn on your own. Everyone is different and our bodies work differently. Personally after doing cocaine... Nothing works to put me to sleep. I will 5 OTC Sleeping Pills, about 6 Percocets, and then smoke some weed. My eyes will hang shut and I cannot even think, but I will not fall asleep. But that's me.

Ambien by itself makes my body feel numb, and I have this really weird feeling. It does help put me to sleep but it does not knock me out.

As with mixing cocaine with Ambien, you have to find out how your body will treat it.

I just took 10mg ambien n sniffed one nice line. I just drank 3 vodkas. I feel really good.%)

After doing 1 gram of cocaine and your not tolerant to Ambien, taking 20mg 15 minutes before sleep should do you good.

It works REALLY well in reducing the after effects of a long day of hard cocaine use. Its not gradual...ten minutes ago I was running laps in my apartments...and its a small apartment :) But, 10 minutes later and I am cool as can be. Just really chilled....little buzzed I think. It is the best way I have ever come of doing Cocaine....IV use

This thread is several years old, AND it's been ~18 months since the previous post.

Closed.

PM me with any queries,

-Pjkt

Status
Not open for further replies.