• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine, alcohol, antibiotics got my period 5 days after it was over

Lanadelrey95

Greenlighter
I have been sick for two months with a cough. I continued to smoke cigarettes. The doctor diagnosed me with bronchitis so I've been on antibiotics for the last 7 days and I quit smoking during this time. About two days after I started my antibiotics I did a lot of coke and drank a shit ton and then drank again a few days later. Today I got my period very heavily. Way heavier than it usually ever is and my last period ended only five days ago so this is extremely concerning. I'm on an kid for birth control and usually have very regular light periods. I'm very concerned about this. I don't know if this vaginal bleeding is due to antibiotics or cocaine or what is wrong with me. Does anyone know what this may indicate?

I'm on an kid for birth control and usually have very regular light periods.
I'm not familiar with this method of birth control. Some women experience heavier bleeding from intrauterine devices. When was your last pelvic exam? This might not be related to your illness or drug/alcohol use and could be a hormonal fluctuation. If it continues, see your doctor.

Its pretty well known that stressors like being ill or drug use may cause changes in normal menstruation. Get checked if it continues.