• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

C'mon peeps where's the Friday thread? V. Cause it's Friiiiiiiday!

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Yo peeps. As above. Whatcha all going to be doing?

Love youz <3 Bluelighters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Friday

Evey

We can't remember going to bed - I feel like I have been run over.

Urrgh - happy Friday everyone

Bear

Oh noooo. Hope you feel better soon. We can't have our Beary not feelimg right xxxx

Evey

SO GLAD ITS FRIDAYY. Got a few hours of school left an then its TURN UP TIME ALLLLL WEEKEND. Not gonna stop til i drop sunday night boii

I should do the same Evey (although this is unlikely). Ended up going out last night and can't remember getting home from the pub. Originally went down to the supermarket for booze n managed to lose half of it so have 4 cans instead of 8. Should not have went to pub took too many benzo's n drinking doubles way too fast. Woke up with a scrape on my nose, a skint and swollen knee and elbow. (Classy!) Just took another yellow to try and feel better, ughhhhh got the fear. Defo a chilled one for me tonight got a date with some brownies.

Hope everyone has a good Friday whatever you get up to!

Last edited:
I had a glass of brandy other day with honey in sent me nuts. I shouldaknown to keep away from that stuff when drank it with me ex n got so mad at him for spending all his time online i threw his stuff everywhere. Back then i had a mixer in it not neat lol

Note to self: STAY AWAY FROM BRANDY AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Evey