• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Club X, louisville people only apply..

haha that was the first night I ever went to the club... God that scared the shit outta me.

the night where i almost got busted wit 10 rolls and i dumped them went back and just found 6 :-(...the time i brought ether on a sock in a zip lock baggy...many many great times.......wasn't there for the shooting but heard all about it

wow, a shooting and an ether soaked sock. sounds like great times! ;)

definately....there were also security beatin tha fuck outta ppl, asians beatin tha fuck outta ppl, ppl havin seizures everywhere, ppl shittin on the floor in tha GIRLS restroom, a couple gettin engaged in the dj booth...

kinda makes me wonder why i drove almost 2 hours every weekend to go there. LoL! i still miss it tho :D

vicksman said:
definately....there were also security beatin tha fuck outta ppl, asians beatin tha fuck outta ppl, ppl havin seizures everywhere, ppl shittin on the floor in tha GIRLS restroom, a couple gettin engaged in the dj booth...

Haha I think i know the couple you're talking about. The girls name was Pinky (Katie), and i cant remember her bf's name to save my damn life!

yea ether is the shit i love it...yea definately a lot of fucked up ppl it was great time i know i miss it much fun and much love to all the club x goers it was great times...some that i will never forget thats forsure

triple x you look familiar...you might know sum of tha ppl i went to tha club wit

I try to keep those memories out of the forefront.. I was their a few times for events and regular nights.. Events werent bad, but regular nights included 12-13 yr old girls with their eyes rolled back getting molested, dude getting his teeth kicked out, dude in the back picking up rocks and putting them into his mouth because he dropped his roll and couldnt find it, and mostly I remember getting the hell out of that hell hole..

Back in like 99-00 I had some really good times there, it was what happened later that sticks in my mind however..

Club X..who can forget. For many of us thats where it all started. thats where i met my best friend and yes three years later we were still best friends. I seen things go down there that scared the shit out of me...the night the bouncer threw the dude down the stairs and I thought they almost killed the kid, and I swore I'd never go back. But then my best friend would call me and tell me everyone was there and get my ass up there. Those are the memories I try to remember and what kept me coming back until they shut the doors.

hey, i was having too good a time to keep up with all my old pics of everyone from club x does anyone have pics inside there to reminice with?

Being your first post..how did you even find this?

This thread is over 4 years old