• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clotiazepam The Most Euphoric Benzo I've Ever Tried

supersonic89

Bluelighter
OK. Why is no one talking about this drug? It is the benzo that has caused me more euphoria than any. In fact, I think it's the only one.

It is a bit weak (per weight? 10 mg = 5 mg diazepam or something like that), but it is not sedative or hypnotic. It does not make you sleepy or causes blackouts. I took about 100 mg and still didn't have any blackouts. Totally recommendable. It is like Xanax but wihout blackouts.

I think it is not available in the United States, perhaps that is why it is little discussed here.

In my country it is prescribed a lot, but I don't buy it because it is a bit expensive, but I think it is worth it for the effects. In Japan it is also prescribed and according to Wiki it is a fairly popular drug of abuse.

EDIT. Some facts.

Last edited:
Interesting.

This compound has a similarity with etizolam, another widely loved benzo, which is that neither of these compounds are actually benzos.

Rather, they are thienodiazepines. Maybe they are just inherently better than benzos for recreational use.

Because this is prescribed within Europe the chance of this appearing as RC are negligible.

But like above never heard of it. Have you taken Temazepam?
Imo the most euphoric benzo I took. Nimetazepam is also rumored to be very good, Flunitrazepam on the other hand felt like a big let down.

The reputation was way above the actual effect's. Concerning Etizolam totally agree, a shame its not even prescribed over here.

Etizolam is nice. My fave it probably bromazepam and aplraz. It used to be diazepam but even after a long break I just don't get those FX anymore below 80-100mg which is just silly.

Because this is prescribed within Europe the chance of this appearing as RC are negligible.

But like above never heard of it. Have you taken Temazepam?
Imo the most euphoric benzo I took. Nimetazepam is also rumored to be very good, Flunitrazepam on the other hand felt like a big let down.

The reputation was way above the actual effect's. Concerning Etizolam totally agree, a shame its not even prescribed over here.

No friend, I have never taken Temazepam.

But my experience with Clotiazepam was really good, I felt like flying, really light, euphoric, in a good mood all day, it does not affect my speech like other benzos, also I took a lot about 10 pills and still, I could not sleep . It is a blessing that they prescribe it here. But, as I said, it is very weak. You need about 4 to feel "something" if you have no tolerance.

Oh and as one user said and I failed to mention at the beginning, it is not a benzodiazepine, it is a thianodiazepine.

Thenios have odd counterproductive effects for me. Olanzapine is a thenio. I'm not the biggest etizolam fan either. Gives me mania.

I'm curious about this drug but also wary of thenios

I didn’t like etizolam either. I was basically a non-responder to it, didn’t get anything out of it

I don’t think I’ve ever found a benzo to be particularly recreational, and I’ve taken some of the less-common ones like temazepam and triazolam. They all just have the effect of making me feel sleepy and emotionally dead inside.

Had it plenty of times, it's common where i live ! Quick onset, short duration very nice high very handy in case of panic attack, it's a great benzo ! (thieno actually haha)

I am glad my last 25 mg of diluted Clonazolam is the one and only time of my live I lost a drug. And didn't retrieve, who know's it might show up in a few years. But although its not really recreative its on my off list. It blacked me out, maked me loose track of everything including dosage's and where i put it. Or eat it?

So that is about Clonazolam, not re creative but not very advisable either.

Clotiazepam sadly is prescription in the surrounding country's. So no way it will cross my path.

Last edited:
Etizolam is the king of making me tell myself "you don't even feel high, you're not fucked up, take another" and being in complete blackout yet totally coherent. Interesting about clotiazepam, I've never even heard of it somehow.