• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Clonidine dropped my bp to 70/50. Could it be causing my anxiety?

ElleAZ

Bluelighter
I am about to come off the oxy but the drug that is supposed to help is bottoming me out.

What dose are you taking off the clonodine?
What dose of oxy are you jumping off?

These are a couple really important pieces of background info needed to even start answering. Of course negative reactions to a medication is something that would cause anxiety. Although going through opiate withdrawals will definitely be what's causing your anxiety. Get some good stoney weed like og, Hindu, or Afghan kush for the physical discomfort then get a THCV heavy strain when the anxiety becomes much to go with it like Jack the ripper and I assume the classic J. Herrer is high in this alkaloid too as is Durban poison. I'd recommend getting bud of whichever kush and hash if you can and just the hash for the THCV heavy strain.

I was recently dropped to 20 mg of Oxy. I’m going to taper and jump off at 10. This is my doctors plan and I cannot cut my pills in half.

I strongly suspect that the low blood pressure and my heart working so much harder to get me moving was likely the cause of constant tension in my body. Since reducing the clonidine by 25% I feel better I cannot completely take myself off of clonidine for a few weeks it will be my last taper.