• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazolam vs xanax

In general, I have noticed that the "RC" benzos, the ones that have eluded the pharmaceutical market such as clonazolam, have a much more volatile effect profile than those I have been prescribed and received from a pharmacy. They seem to have less of a reasonable, medicinal effect and are more prone to cause blackouts and more intense withdrawals. For instance, Klonopin's effects almost present themselves as those of a completely different drug than, for instance, etizolam. This is of course IME.

There is also a difference, I've heard, in the basic effects of the -lam benzos and the -pam benzos.

Be careful with all medications, but exercise even more caution with anything that is Intended For Research Only.

To begin with, clonazolam is active in the microgram (under 1 mg) range, just like Xanax.
A dangerous dose of clonazolam all at once is 1 mg and for alprazolam is over 1.5 to 2 mg.
Clonazolam and alprazolam, respectively, last 6-10 and 5-8 hours.
They both have around the same effects, I'd assume.
Did you test your drugs?
I sure hope you did.
For clonazolam, I'd weigh (DO NOT FUCKING EYEBALL IT) with an accurate miligram scale and put it into a capsule or VLD it.
500 mcg for clonazolam and .75 mg for alprazolam as strong doses, assuming no tolerance to benzodiazepines.

... Clonazolam is really potent, and active(in pure form) at ~100mcgs

Can?t really compare RC benzos to Xanax or RX tablets, and w/ a low tolerance, should probably avoid Clonazolam completely(just saying)

Another bumped thread, huh? Someone will be thrilled :)

And really the layperson doesn?t have a scale that can measure in mgs... If someone is doing this the better methods are outlined elsewhere