• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazolam ethanol mixing. help me plz

Tillyy

Bluelighter
I have beenn prescribed Klonopin for ten years now and my tolerance is so high I've had to resort to research benzos. I ordered clonazolam pellets. They worked great and kept my lab stable so I could work.

My source has top notch purity. This time around I ordered powder and didn't realize how dangerous that can be so I had 150 mg of clonazolam powder that I dissolved in 50 ml of 95 percent ethanol. It dissolved within 5 min but for harm reduction sake what is my calculation here?

My lab is in terrible WD and to get well I just don't want to do my math wrong . My lab is researching benzos for GAD panic disorder and ptsd. Can someone please tell me how many mg are in a ml based off what I just said? I know I'm fuckin retardedd I should have got pellets but money's tight. Currently I take 1 mg of Clam 3 times daily just to stay well. I sometimes double it for sleep. Plz help I rneed to work in the AM. Sorry if I'm breaking rules I just really need advice in this harm reduction matter. Agsin I put 150 mg of Clam in 50 ml of 95 percent everclear Thanks :)

Not trying to prematurely pass any judgement, but if you're unable to do that math and you're resorting to using RCs, maybe it's time to cut back on your benzo consumption.

If your measurements are correct and it's completely dissolved, you would have 3mg/mL. That's still really concentrated, so you would probably need an eyedropper to dose.

Also, we don't use any form of SWIM. Referring to yourself as a lab does not provide any legal protection--we know youre talking about yourself.

EDIT: for your future reference 150mg/50mL = 3mg/mL

You are correct Thanks for the advice everything turned out fine.

I just feel stuck I've been prescribed kpin for a decade and I need to taper. I just don't know how I should communicate that to my MD without looking likkr an abuser and get cut off. Screw it I'm going to be completely honest with her and hope for the best. Thanks again I was 24 hours in WD and was beginning to hallucinate. Thanks so much for the elementary math I should know if Iim even considering RC benzos.
Iim only 28 and I am 6 years clean off smack. But I fell in the benzo trap and now I'm worse.... My appointment is in a few days I'm going to be honest about everythin

Congrats on staying clean man. Honesty is your best bet. I don't know why your doctor would think youre abusing your meds by telling them you want to taper.

And don't be afraid to go to an urgent care or the ER when you're that deep in benzo WD. CT could be deadly at your dose.