• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Clonazepam vs. Alprazolam and why?

Xanax vs. Klonopin

• Xanax

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Klonopin

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

FutureReference

Bluelighter
So I know we all have a lot of different debates on benzos but aside from Valium, and a few RC, these are by far the most talked about. I really want to see the consensus here. I took my 2MG Xanax and it literally just made me starving. I've never understood the recreational effect, but I feel that there is no comparison medicinally. Klonopin just works better in every way for anxiety and PTSD. Sublingual the onset is near identical. The half-life is just night and day. If for recreational, can anybody explain the feeling it gives you? Thanks in advance for all responses.

for recreational, I prefer the less sedating ones. To me, oxazepam and cloxazolam are the best ones for this purpose

Alprazolam here... i like the punch and the way it can mask stim usage. Feels kinda good while on coke but do not know (yet) about crystal.
This particular med (alp) lets me function ~normal as the stress is not there... neither are solutions to issues mostly as with no stress all issues are for all practical purposes not there anymore... until they come back.
I usually eat bars fast as i do not wanna feel the WDs. A week of use and drop.
The stress/anxiety relief is key to my euphoric experience with alp. If it wasn't such a bitch to get off long term use of benzos....
cloxazolam + alcohol goes very well for a crazy night that certainly will finish with a black out
Mixing most benzos with alcohol is very dangerous/irresponsible and at best may land one in fucking jail.

Clonazepam has always been my favourite benzo by a country mile! Theres three main reasons for this...

1. It's just as potent as Alprazolam, actually in some ways I think Clonazepam is slightly stronger.
2. Long half-life.
3. It's like an 'all purpose' benzo, it can deal with anything!

If I had to give it some form of constructive criticism and I'd have to be forced to say this lol but.. For me its a creeper as in it can take a good hour or so to kick in, maybe even 2 hours!

I was under ALOT of stress last Saturday (23/12/19) and I took 20mg!! 3 days later and im still not in WD. It goes to show how long this drug stays in ur system for!!

The only recreational value I get out of benzos especially the potent ones is sedation and disinhibition.

Last edited: