• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam tolerance - 1.5mg a day for 2 months

Jireat

Greenlighter
Hello,

Is it common that after 2 months of 1.5mg a day clonazepam one would have to up the dose?

Prior to this I had used at 0.5 mg a day for a month but the dose didn't feel sufficient so the doctor prescribed me 1.5mg a day.

Thanks!

No.

Are you three months in total or just two, i.e. how long on the 1.5-mg/day clonazepam? If it worked at first it should still work. Is your dose maybe too high? Be wary of benzos, they're hell come time to pay the bill.

Use surprisingly, never daily if at all possible.

Yo, I started off on Xanax .5 mg daily but ended up taking more. Some days I'd do .25 and other days I'd do 1mg+ then I got prescribed klonopin too. I was doing .5mg+ daily on top of .25mg xanax a day and now I'm on .75mg of xanax after only 2 months of it. I'm going to my doctor soon to get valium and taper off because I'm realizing what I'm doing to myself. I quit benzos cold turkey and 2 days later my hand wouldn't stop shaking and had very heightened anxiety. Please be very careful not to increase your dose, if anything take less even if it's only helping your anxiety just a little. Benzo withdrawals are no fucking joke, don't go to far into it.