• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam(Klonipin) & alcohol? is it anywhere as good as Valium(Diazepam) & alcohol?

BennyZoMGS

Greenlighter
Clonazepam(Klonipin) & alcohol? is it anywhere as good as Valium(Diazepam) & alcohol?

I take Diazepam(Valiums) with alcohol all the time at moderate dosages on weekends to relax over a movie or a bar watching the game. My doctor prescribes me clonazepam(Klonipin) also I'm wondering if it's any good with some beers too? what do you think and what experiences does anyone have? is it a good buzz or what? right now I'm on my first beer I'm going to wait and see if I should indulge in some clonazepams or a diazepams(which I do all the time) with my beverage. AND PLEASE I don't need no gibberish about how it can be dangerous please recreational answers only, I am fully aware and I play it safe by taking halves at a time and every hour or after every few beers). And if it is a good buzz and you've tried both which ones better or are they good in small dosages combined with a few brews? straight answers please!

I take Diazepam(Valiums) with alcohol all the time at moderate dosages on weekends to relax over a movie or a bar watching the game. My doctor prescribes me clonazepam(Klonipin) also I'm wondering if it's any good with some beers too? what do you think and what experiences does anyone have? is it a good buzz or what? right now I'm on my first beer I'm going to wait and see if I should indulge in some clonazepams or a diazepams(which I do all the time) with my beverage. AND PLEASE I don't need no gibberish about how it can be dangerous please recreational answers only, I am fully aware and I play it safe by taking halves at a time and every hour or after every few beers). And if it is a good buzz and you've tried both which ones better or are they good in small dosages combined with a few brews? straight answers please!

By the way I have 0.5 Clonazepams(Klonipin) and 5mgs Diazepams(Valium), They are brand name I pay the extra cause the generics give me weird side effects like sleepiness and stuff at low doses even though i've been on benzo's for 12 years because of my panic attacks.

Have you tried any k-pins on their own? I personally wouldn't combine simply because I love the feeling of k-pins, I think it's similar in a way to alcohol in a way but much more clear headed (I'm on them right now and can type somewhat coherently lol). I'm not a big fan of drinking anyway but I do love my k-pins. I take 1mg though, I haven't been on benzos for nearly as long but I've always used the stronger ones and daily at that so idk where my tolerance is compared to yours. I feel like combining 1mg of k-pins with alcohol would just be ultra sedating, to the point that I'd find it uncomfortable. This is all just my opinions and experiences though. I've actually never tried valium so I can't compare.

Once you have been on K-pins more days than not like me they'll lose the potentiating effect with alcohol (IN MY EXPERIENCE NOT UNVERISALLY)

I don't like doses of K-Pin above 2mg and see no reason for them.

Proceed at your own risk but I dont seek to potentiate cause for me it just doesnt.....I drink like I always did and at this point of having used Kpins for so many years there's no differece. I just drink whatever I want but beware that if you are not used to that dosage it will have a strong effect for you. I cant give adivce for those who get fucked up from Klonopin cause for me with years of usage I have tolerance and it is just my med so it will be different for you so BE CAERFUL.

IMO valium sucks and k-pin is where its at. Me, I like to take it at night, go to sleep, and ill still feel it well into the next day. Then ill drink.

IMO valium sucks and k-pin is where its at. Me, I like to take it at night, go to sleep, and ill still feel it well into the next day. Then ill drink.
Yeah valium i use at night before i go to sleep because of it's muscle relxant properties when i take it in the day for some reason my body takes it in not with drowsiness and sedation but straight to fatigue and my eyes start closing and i'm out for hours. with k pins i feel sedation but I don't end up going to sleep randomly. (this is on there own ofcourse. I think I just take kpins hour or two before i drink to get that feelings and then valium for somereason after a few beers when i take them i don't get that sleeping feeling it just potentiates the alcohol and i did some research it said kpins are very metabolic so the alcohol or working out would just get rid of the feeling quicker while potentiating it for for maybe a half hour but then it's deteriating it at the same time. while valium on the other hand doesn't burn at all unlike k-pins. I wnat xanax instead from my doctor. i'm already on two long half life drugs and they don't cover my multiple panic attacks (I get 10mgs valium for sleep, and 1 mg [in 0.5's] that only gets rid of one panic attack) I do not want him to up the k pins to 2 mgs cause of the logn- half life plus i'm taking methadone. so My end result which i went to a walkin clinic toldme that i should ask for another 1mg of either xanax or lorazepam(ativan) but lorazepam has muscle relaxant properties and make me sleep too. so I'm wondering what i shoudl ask for since they get rid of my panic attacks(i've had them from other doctors in the past) quickly and then afte ra couple hours i'm fully alert cause they leave your system alot of people my be like well you might go into withdrawal but i still take my valium at night which has a halflife of up to 100hours so the withdrawal from the xanax would not affect me because of it's short half life since i already have a benzo witha long half life doing it's work in my body. atleast i'm sure that's how it works. unless someone can tell me different