• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Clonazepam feels like theres fire in my veins ... ?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I had the same feeling when i took 20 kraytom pills, but it didnt feel like fire

i dont mind

but i did mix it with beer

is this healthy? should i keep doing beer + clonazepam combo?

i dont wanna find out later that im doing liver damage, so let me know so i can stop

Don't think liver damage is the issue. But it can be dangerous. Others will chime in with details of that, I'm sure.

I used to mix benzos and booze, not sure if it caused any dain bramage in sfbjqb nvjf kzjfbvb

Don't think liver damage is the issue. But it can be dangerous. Others will chime in with details of that, I'm sure.

I used to mix benzos and booze, not sure if it caused any dain bramage in sfbjqb nvjf kzjfbvb
thanks i might take 3 of these pills to fall asleep right quick

if my im not making liver get pissed off

i did how so ever my self going dumb AF

and doing random face expressions repeteadly

totally worth, rather than staying in my bed trying to fall asleep for 4 hours xD

Be careful. If you are gonna do this, take the benzo, give it time to kick in, and don't take anymore benzo once you have started drinking.
Drink slowly until you see what it does as well. Use common sense.

I am not advocating