• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam effects

Itecaxuodel

Greenlighter
A couple years ago i was taking clonazepam for my anxiety (not prescribed). It was my favorite benzos it worked well no sedation just enough to pass from "anxious" to "not anxious". I was taking 0.5 mg.

My dealer went to prison so i lost my plug. I switched to lorazepam the following years.

Recently my dealer went out of prison and i've been able to buy somes from her.

But when i tried them (0.5 mg) i fell asleep an hour after and didnt really felt anything else. I tried it again 2 days later, and same thing, i felt asleep 1 hours later.

Is it possible that over the years same substance start acting differently on us ?

I start to suspect that the pills are fake and contains another drug but it would be very surprising IMO cause i never saw or heard about fake clonazepam pills like those ones (2mg white round with "clonazepam" and "2" written on it) and they look just the ones that she was selling me before.

Thanks in advance !

The possibility of them being fake it exactly that, a possibility. Reason I've been on clonazepam for years now is for the main reason that it doesn't make me sleepy in any way not even in high doses. So I don't know. I would lean to fake or else your body has change which I doubt.

Clonozapam is a weird benzo. Could defo be faked especially anything coming out of Mexico, Colombia etc

Subtle in effects compared with Diazepam and Lorazepam which I much prefer.
Sometimes sleepy and tired sometimes chilled nothing great.

I only use it when it's the only one I can get.

Last edited:
Could defo be faked especially anything coming out of Mexico, Colombia etc
There was a thread where someone had the problem that Mexican clonazepam and Mexican alprazolam looked the same. If you got alprazolam instead of clonazepam it could be an explanation (I know I have a hard time not getting sleepy from alpra while I don't get sleepy at all from clona).
Also consider that 0.5 mg from one benzo doesn't equal 0.5mg from another benzo.

Last edited:
Clonazepam was never sleepy for me...alprazolam very good for anxiety but in higher dose good for sleep and diazepam great for anxiety and muscle relaxation and after few hours it makes me sleepy as alprazolam does. 0,5 mg clonazepalprazolamm = 0,25 to 0,5 mg clonazepam = 10-20mg diazepam.