• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam, dud pills? Minimal effect if any

Vastness

Bluelight Crew
I took a little cocaine yesterday and drank some beers, then today in an effort to counteract the unpleasant post-stimulant anxious wired weirdness (after waiting what I considered to be a reasonable time since my last drink) I have taken 6mg clonazepam over the course of the day - first 2mg dose at 11:15 ish, last does at 19:00, it is 22:38 now and maybe I do feel a little more relaxed but by all accounts I thought this was supposed to be a pretty large dose for a benzo-naive person, as I would say I am. Am I likely to have dud pills? They are round white MSJ tablets with a four-score cross on the back.

I don't know if it is because I am pretty tired anyway and have just been sitting down most of the day, and to be honest, I could probably sleep reasonably easily now, but I was expecting a bit more from this as I do not feel that different. I just took 20 mg diazepam in an effort to feel something more interesting but so far I am not getting much from this either.

Perhaps I am expecting too much from benzos, I have read on many sources that these drugs are not exactly recreational and I really only acquired them as emergency abortants for bad trips, for which I mainly used Xanax, (anecdotally this seems to be the memory loss benzo which induces erratic behaviour, thankfully is it very short lasting). That is all gone now though so I'm working my way though my other stash. I was expecting more from Klonopin especially as I have heard people claim it to be one of the most anxiolytic benzos, which is a property that I like, being a fairly anxious person in general.

Anyway so what is going on here, are the pills likely to be duds? The Valium is from the same source and that does seem to be active from past experience. Or could I just have a super naturally high tolerance to clonazepam, specifically?

Sorry, drug ID isn't allowed on bluelight (idk why). You won't get in trouble or anything, but you'll get the thread closed. In the future, just Google the code on the pill and see what comes up. I've come across these before though, googled it, and first thing I saw was "fake clonazepam". Didn't feel like doing more research, just threw them out, but that's all I know. 2 mg of clonazepam should get you high thought, and it lasts quite a while so those doses would've added up. 20 mg of valium is equivelent to 1 mg of clonazepam, so the little bit you felt was probably from the valium. I can't really look into it and tell you exactly what it is, but I can tell you it's probably fake

Ah, thanks, and my apologies to the mods if this thread violates the rules, I am actually aware of that rule but I thought this would be OK as I posted this more in the vein of "what explanation could there be for me not being affected by 6mg of Klonopin" rather than "what substance did I take by this pill description", and just added the decription of the pill as a relevant point of interest. I understand if it is still a violation though.

I did also do some googling but my results were kinda inconclusive, although it does seem to be an unusual press whether real or not. Still I guess occam's razor dictates that I am not some kind of selectively-Klonopin-immune mutant, and the pills were almost definitely duds.

Idk if this is really a direct violation of the rules, it's kinda borderline here, but I mean a mod would've closed it by now if it wasn't ok. Your post was OK I think, but a lot of potential replies could have been violations. Its not that serious of a rule anyway, it's just a "sorry I have to close this" kinda rule