• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam 10mg, beers, weed, and kratom = no w/d's at all. Wow I feel great.

Anger And Rage

Bluelighter
I very rarely smoke pot, but I'm more open to it after my doctor recommended it and got me a license. Now I'm out of my 50mcg fentanyl patches and this new concoction is amazing, I feel just great, I don't overuse medication except in a very dire situation.
This is just the most comfortable I've felt in a long time.
Oh I was scared to try pot for 24 years so my pa did it with me to make me feel comfortable, he's awesome, and In no way does drugs aside for this me time to make me feel comfortable.

Any similar stores.
Ps. I'm mangled.

Last edited:
be very,very careful.
the withdrawals from kratom are horrible.
and you will eventually have to taper the clonazepam(klonopin).
but for now,relax.
feel great and then think about what to do.

Thats cool man. I dont really like pot and never really smoke it cause 9/10 times all i feel is the self conscious paranoia. But if I smoke some while on xanax, I find it to be amazing. So I called my brothers and sister in colorado and asked them the best kind of edibles theyve had so far and they bought some from the dispensary and sent it to me and wow.. edibles are amazing. im able to eat those without feeling much paranoia, but if i eat to much ill feel it. enjoy your high man.

The funny thing is I'm not trying to get high, just make it until Tuesday when I get my fent refill, going great so far. Except I don't recall a damn thing from last night. Slept like a baby to top it off.

DuckEco,
I know what you meant how it gets rid of the shitty anxiety effects when you take with a good dose of benzos.

And sorry, what's an edible?

And as for the kratom and Klonapin/rivotril tapering to prevent w/d's, I only use a short period every few months. Not concerned about w/d, but thanks.

I'm not trying to abuse or get high, I'm using everying prescribed and not overusing. Anything I should be careful with that wasn't already mentioned?

Last edited:
DuckEco,
I know what you meant how it gets rid of the shitty anxiety effects when you take with a good dose of benzos.

And sorry, what's an edible?

And as for the kratom and Klonapin/rivotril tapering to prevent w/d's, I only use a short period every few months. Not concerned about w/d, but thanks.

I'm not trying to abuse or get high, I'm using everying prescribed and not overusing. Anything I should be careful with that wasn't already mentioned?

Edibles are food made with weed such as brownies.