• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

CLONADINE ?

KirkhamBadMan

Bluelighter
Hi if somebody was to take Clonidine with pregabalin because they have been told to Be careful of drug interactions, apparently they work in conjunction, what would be a safe dose of Clonidine to take for the benefits of the interaction recreational use .

Thanks

I'm prescribed clonidine for high BP do t bother taking it it's not recreational. You'll probably just fall asleep or pass out from low BP.

I'm prescribed clonidine for high BP do t bother taking it it's not recreational. You'll probably just fall asleep or pass out from low BP.
Yeah I don't get why people would try to use a BP med for recreational use. When I was in psychiatric residential, I knew a few people who would cheek their Clonidine and snort it.

Added to other recreational drugs it can make it more recreational, if you consider sedation/relaxation as recreational.

Don't take more than the intended therapeutic amount. It will only make you dizzy and give you hypotension.

Added to other recreational drugs it can make it more recreational, if you consider sedation/relaxation as recreational.

Don't take more than the intended therapeutic amount. It will only make you dizzy and give you hypotension.
Ahh that makes sense. But yeah, other than that it wouldn't be worth the risks of trying