• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Clit (Small / Medium / Large)

Wait, how can you be a true loving couple if you haven't even met?

Don't get me wrong I believe online friendships and shit are real and valid, but a long term romantic relationship is a really serious thing and I just dunno how you can really make that kinda investment within 6 months if you haven't even met yet.

What am I missing?

This is an interesting topic and not something talked about a lot. However a large clit on a partner is a lot of fun to play with. Liking larger clits doesn’t make you a lazy lover it just means you want to give more orgasms.

No, they’ve never met and all of my friends and fam say she’s looking for a white knight and he’s looking to have a beautiful sexting situation.

As for clit size, I can tell you as a nurse, working in the field of urology, that men and women come in all shapes/sizes. I just have never encountered the size that the girlfriend presented.

When I was pregnant I recall a guy, Maximmillian, that was born a woman and desired to be female. As a male he was name Ray and worked for the water department. He or she gave me the most lovely baby gift, and called often to check up me. Last I heard, he was hooked up with a gal about 15 miles from me.

However, not to totes get off subject but Joseph Bonnano Jr., aka: Joe Bonanas of the mafia family, got me a beautiful sterling silver gift of a feeding set (spoons, legit bowls, etc.) when I was totes pregnant with my sweetie pie. He was living in Arizona and he wanted nothing to do with the life his dad his brother had to be. Joe’s wife was positively angelegic and I remember times like this with love. When I was having problems with latching on, she totally talked me down.

Wait, how can you be a true loving couple if you haven't even met?
I have such a good story about my fail in the above situation but I don't think it's appropriate for this thread...maybe I'll share in lounge.

Just an aside, you can totally fall head over heels with someone you've never met in person. But be prepared for it to unravel when you do meet...

I have such a good story about my fail in the above situation but I don't think it's appropriate for this thread...maybe I'll share in lounge.

Just an aside, you can totally fall head over heels with someone you've never met in person. But be prepared for it to unravel when you do meet...

I guess I can understand how it might happen. Love and infatuation isn't exactly a logical, rational process. It just kinda happens and you're at its mercy.

Im still pretty lost.. so maybe I am baked
When I was pregnant I recall a guy, Maximmillian, that was born a male and desired to be female. As a male he was name Ray and worked for the water department. He or she gave me the most lovely baby gift, and called often to check up me. Last I heard, he was hooked up with a gal about 15 miles from me.

With that correction now it seems to fix it.

In fairness I'm sleepy on 80mg of methadone so I'm prolly not operating with full brain.. Worky things.. Right now either.

But how is ray a nickname for maximillian? And if you’re a male and want to be a female just to be with female’s? Isn’t that just being straight with extra steps?

But how is ray a nickname for maximillian? And if you’re a male and want to be a female just to be with female’s? Isn’t that just being straight with extra steps?

Rofl, just being straight with extra steps, I dunno why but that made me laugh. :D

Yea I have no idea how you turn max into Ray either. Perhaps further study is needed.

We shall work this out we just need time!

Rofl, just being straight with extra steps, I dunno why but that made me laugh. :D

Yea I have no idea how you turn max into Ray either. Perhaps further study is needed.

We shall work this out we just need time!
As long as I’m just baked and I’m not the only one lost here! 😂😂🤦🏻🤦🏻

It's a bit more challenge with a small one, for sure.
As for preference, don't think I have one. A clit is a clit and any clit is a wonderful clit.

So if there was a huge clit (record-breaking in terms of size) would that bother guys? Clits that are too small can be too much of a pain in the ass to satisfy. Giant clits I don't have a problem with, but a lot of people do. I've always wondered if it has anything to do with homosexuality since giant clits get closer and closer to penises.

Does anyone have any preference for large vs small?
And, if so, why?

I prefer them a bit bigger.
Too small isn't ideal.

Clits and video game joysticks have a weird thing going on. In the 80s joysticks were big dicks that you grabbed on and thrust around. Now they are tiny little (clit like) nubs.

Evolution?

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I have no idea why Maximilian preferred to be known as Ray.

However, is it truly possible to fall in love with a person you’ve never met IRL?
It seems like it might be possible to fall in love with the “idea” of being in love with a certain person, but I feel realistic love requires at least some degree of physical knowledge of a person.