• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cleaning your junk.

anonomous

Greenlighter
I am new to this forum, first post ever made, only because i've been field testing for years =D. This is not at all a forum on how to synthesis methamphetamine, but I figure if your going to use it, use it safely, through purification. I've read many forum topics on this matter, saying it can take up to 24 hours to complete etc. This is not true. My friend, who has a Chemistry degree, I did not finish high school :|, and I looked at these 24 hour methods at cleaning junk through a 2 solvent purification and even I balked. Much simpler way to perform the 2 step recrystalization method of chemistry in under one hour. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here we go, (all written by myself, anonomous™ © ®):

Stuff You will need:
Junk
Klean Strip Brand Denatured Alcohol, Freezer cold (Home Depot. best purity)
Klean Strip Brand Acetone (best purity)
2-3 small glass jars or cups equal size
12" frying pan (Just to heat water in)
Brown (not white) coffee filters
Some sort of measuring device that can measure 1ml at a time, like a syringe. ()
Rubber band
Latex or rubber gloves. (This stuff isn't a new suntan lotion, although it will burn your skin)
And most importantly the understanding of purification by recrystalization.

Purification by recrystalization is an industry standard for making the purest of chemicals, down to things as simple as sugar. Sugar is naturally brown and chunky and full of bullshit, not white and perfect looking. The basics behind purification by recrystalization is that you must find one solvent which your chemical is 100% soluble in (and the impurities are not) i.e. denatured alcohol, then find another solvent which your chemical is 100% insoluble in, i.e. acetone. Point being the inpure chemicals will not disolve in the alcohol and your junk will, then in the acetone your junk will not desolve but impuritys will.

-Get 10-12" pan, fill with tap water about 1", begin to heat on medium-low. You want the water at about 70° Celsius.
Next grind up your junk into a powder, put it in one jar. Will go over ratios later.
Next put about a 1/4-1/2 cup Denatured alcohol, depending on how much junk you intend to clean, into another jar. Place both of these jars upright in your water. Bring the jar with the Denatured alcohol up to about 70 degrees. (doesnt need to be exact, just not boiling)
Now for ratios. With most junk 1gram/1ml solvent mixture disolves junk completely, but we take into consideration some alcohol will evaporate rather quickly especially depending on what temperature your at. Say if you use 1 gram junk, try first eye droppering in 1 ml of hot alcohol. Usually it takes 2 parts alcohol to on part junk to be suffecient because it quickly evaporates. But less solvent is better. Swirl it in the jar out of the water until it is completely disolved. If not completely disolved place the jar back into heated water and it should disolve. If not, add another 1/2 ml of alcohol.
Ok now you want to simmer your acohol based concentrated solution on low temperature until you see a skin or crystals start to form in the solution. This can happen very quickly. At this point eyedropper in another 1/2-1 ml of alcohol or until it completely disolves again. Keep it in your warm water and watch for the alcohol to start to evaporate. Again this can be a very quick process.
Have your acetone ready at this point. This time when the crystals begin to form, begin eyedropping in acetone 1ml at a time, making sure it completely covers the crystals and swirl it around a little to seperate the formed crystals from the liquid. Keep the solution in the heated water and begin evaporating off the liquid. Once liquid level gets low so crystals are forming again, add 1ml more acetone, swirl, repeat up to three times.
**IMPORTANT, acetone has a lower boiling point then alcohol. So adding acetone to an already hot mixture of alcohol can cause boiling and make the liquid evaporate to quickly. Use ice cold acetone, yes stick that jug of acetone into your freezer for a couple hours prior to this. The point of this procedure is to evaporate off the alcohol, while slowly bringing back the crystals in the acetone. Also Acetone absorbes water out of the air very rapidly, which can severly effect the amount of finished product you make. So always best to keep acetone in freezer.
Ok, on your last acetone evaporation, have a bowl of ice water handy. Do not let the acetone mixed with your junk evaporate completely, leave just enough to the crystals can move freely. Remove the jar from heated water and place it into your bowl of ice water to stop further evaporation and add another 5-6ml of ice cold acetone right in to the jar. Snugly place a brown coffee filter over the top of the jar with your mixture and secure it with a rubber band. Swiftly make your contents go in a motioning circle at the base of the glass i.e spinng so it will not stick to bottom in the next step, then quickly turn it over into a sink with running water (careful not to get the jar near the running water, its just to wash the acetone down the drain). As soon as it stops dripping ( about 1 minute after flipping ) place the jar top down onto a few stacked paper towles, then pull the rubber band up the glass, careful not to rip the coffee filter, then seperate the filter from the jar carefully while still facing downward on the paper towels. Allow to throughly dry, scrape any product left behind in the jar onto the filter. You will know it is dry when the physically appears like granules and does not smell like acetone. You can spread it out on the filter some to promote quicker drying. Expect a small loss in product during this process, but thats the garbage you don't want anyways. If any smell of alcohol exists at all, let crysals dry completely and do another cold acetone wash, repeating this previous step by adding 5-6ml of cold acetone, put a new filter on top with a ruberband, swirl, drain into sink, and completely dry. Acetone only takes 15-20 mins to dry out of your product. Whole time period, under one hour. Safest junk you'll have the pleasure of doing. Enjoy, be safe.

This isnt relevant to people wanting to dissolve cuts such as glucose and sucrose. Kind of a strange post for a first post...

I beleive sucrose is soluble in ethanol (1 g/170 ml) or methanol (1 g/100 ml) which is to much liquid for someone looking to filter out sugar yes you are correct. If you want to filter out chunks of crap instead of chemicals, then once you dissolve your junk in your alcohol, then wet a coffee filter or two with your hot alcohol and strain your liquid junk through them into another jar before proceeding to boil off your alcohol and begin adding acetone. What should be left behind in the filters is your impurities that are insoluble in alcohol. I'm just not used to having to take this step as i've tried it many times and there was nothing wasn't soluble in the alcohol.

Hah I thought this was going to be another entertaining amphetamine-induced post about sexual matters.

Damn.

Hah I thought this was going to be another entertaining amphetamine-induced post about sexual matters.

Damn.

Ditto =D I was thinking 'why the hell does he need advice on cleaning his junk?'

Last edited:
I purified my high potency amphetamine once with ice-cold acetone, it turned the product from yellow, extremely smelly, and euphoric but with nasty crash into white, with almost no smell, and mostly the functional qualities retained; (In comparison, it still felt nice of course).

What active impurities it contain eludes me still, but I am glad I did it... there are enough dirty rushy stims, but superior functional clean stims are more rare and precious.

I wish i could post a video on this short subject, I have a how-to video. And by junk you know what i mean, did not want to say the word methamphetamine.

I purified my high potency amphetamine once with ice-cold acetone, it turned the product from yellow, extremely smelly, and euphoric but with nasty crash into white, with almost no smell, and mostly the functional qualities retained; (In comparison, it still felt nice of course).

What active impurities it contain eludes me still, but I am glad I did it... there are enough dirty rushy stims, but superior functional clean stims are more rare and precious.
You can thank the Mexicans for whatever impurities they decide to add/ leave behind.

To state the bleeding obvious.
Sellers tend to make a killing, and make up the weight by selling it as 'paste' which basically means, hey it's wet and the buyer is getting jipped, or skanked.
The wet weight is far higher than the dry.
This puts the user at danger, for not knowing the proper dose and spending far too much; if they go this far who knows the lenghts they stretch it out further.
Go easy on the first dose, always have scales. 10mg perhaps if you know the gezzar.
Buy powder, it's not so easy to dry and you'll lose alot in the process.
A little research goes a looong way, heh.
Stay safe

This is what I'm thinking of doing - is this what you did?

Crush the shards and dissolve in a small amount of cold acetone
pour through a coffee filter
discard the liquid
let the solids in the coffee filter dry out
voila

on a related note, is "klean-strip" acetone good enough? It doesn't say anhydrous but is it anhydrous? What about nail polish remover?

thanks all.

Hello Anon. SWIM thanks you for the details. Unfortunatley SWIM had it backwords this whole time and was using the denatured last. Just got done with your well planned out explanation and WHAMMO exactly what I've been looking for. All in all just showing my appreitiation. Signed , Fello Tweak

* Rewrote the original post for help with understanding the things and stuff. Hope it helps :) . Thanks OP, much appreciated.

Methamphetamine Purification through Re-crystallization

Materials:
- 3 glass containers
- Pot/Pan large enough to 3 fit glass containers
- Bowl to contain ice water for cooling of single glass container
- Denatured Alcohol (Home Depot: Klean Strip Denatured Alcohol)
- Acetone (Home Depot: Klean-Strip Aceton)
- Filter: Coffee filter unbleached (preferable)​

Prep:
- Freeze Acetone
- Clean containers
- Crush Methamphetamine into powder
- Bring water to simmer 70° C in pot/pan​

Procedure:
1) Heat Denatured Alcohol​
- Place ¼ - ½ cup Alcohol in a glass container and heat in simmer water. Keep hot but regulate to prevent excessive boiling (flammable fumes).​
-Note: Denatured Alcohol boils at 56° C.​
2) Place crush Methamphetamine in another glass container and place in the water.
3) Add 2ml denatured alcohol per 1gram Methamphetamine​
- 2ml/gram - Alcohol:Methamphetamine ratio​
a) Technique:​
- Remove container from water for dissolving.
- Reheat container and/or introduce additional alcohol (≈½ ml/gram) if further dissolving is needed.​
4) Continue simmer Alcohol-Meth solution on low heat.
5) Action Item : Re-Dissolve​
- Trigger: Skin/Crystals starts forming upon evaporation of Alcohol
- Response: Add ≈½ - 1ml/gram until completely dissolved​
6) Action Item (Repeat ~3 times) : Addition of Acetone​
- Trigger: Skin/Crystals starts forming upon evaporation of Alcohol
- Response: Add 1ml increments of *freezer cold* acetone. Make sure crystals are at least covered.
a) Technique:
- Swirl to agitate crystal
- Keep acetone container sealed as long as possible, acetone absorbs moisture from the air.
- Do not evaporate last addition of acetone see step 7​
b) Why:
- The point is to evaporate off the alcohol, while slowly bringing back the crystals in the acetone​
7) With last acetone addition in step 6, do not evaporate fully. Crystals should be able to freely move in liquid.
8) Place Acetone-Meth container in a bowl of Iced water to prevent further evaporation
9) Add 5-6 ml Acetone to container
10) Filter Acetone-Meth through filter into 3rd glass container.​
- Wash any remaining particles out of container with acetone into filter
- Contents trapped in filter is Methamphetamine
- Liquid filtered through is acetone (discard with running water)​
11) Air dry methamphetamine (15-20 minutes)
12) Repeat Step 9 -> 11 for additional purification.​

Last edited: