• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin cleaning needle

Status
Not open for further replies.

downerman10

Bluelighter
hey guys, i got a needle and its been used once by this supposedly clean girl... i know the bleach cleans any viruses and i only got lavender clorox bleach at my house. would that be okay to use? id clean it out with bleach for like 5 minutes then clean it out with water for like 10 minutes. would that be fine? please respond, thanks.

NO that would not be fine...unless you want to risk your health. You don't KNOW for sure that this girl is "clean", and fyi, bleach does not kill ALL viruses. Plain and simple...wait until you can get a NEW, unused needle, period, or you will be taking unnecessary risks.

NO that would not be fine...unless you want to risk your health. You don't KNOW for sure that this girl is "clean", and fyi, bleach does not kill ALL viruses. Plain and simple...wait until you can get a NEW, unused needle, period, or you will be taking unnecessary risks.
I can't really wait.. I'll make sure to thourougly clean it.

Btw I'm in jersey and u need a script for needles or u need to go to a needle excange but its pretty far. just wondering would it be illegal for me to order diabetic syringes online from amazon, would they not ship or something? I'm planning on getting a box.

Also is there any difference between lavender bleach and bleach? Would lavender bleach be fine to use? I'm going to use it anyway so don't tell me to get a clean needle, i would have to wait a week or so.

Just go to the pharmacy and ask for insulin syringes for diabetes they're cheap. It's not safe at all to reuse needles, muchless one that's been used by someone else look at this
2328527271_5e2fd3f25e.jpg

Lavender bleach? That sounds like an awful idea..
Not to mention you'll be using a needle that someone else has used that says she's clean..
Please don't do it man.. just snort it or something.

You can buy them online with no problem from plenty of companies. Do not use that needle! Aids dies as soon as it it exposed to air but hepatitis can stay active for long periods of time. I wouldn't IV with anything I had to clean with bleach.

i already used it once, but i cleaned it with bleach for around 10 minutes, and then with hot and cold water for another 10 minutes. I read on many articles that it takes 30 seconds to kill the hiv, and 2 minutes to kill hep c.

Those are 28g, they will work but I suggest you use 30 or 31g with 1/2' 1cc. those are the one I use.

Those are 28g, they will work but I suggest you use 30 or 31g with 1/2' 1cc. those are the one I use.

problem with any needle smaller than a 29gauge is they don't plunge smoothly, after pulling back and gettin dancing swirls of blood, am unable to plunge with 30s or 31s, regardless of brand name; unsure why, it's just a bitch, it puts up a fight for some reason and the shot gets wasted and has to be re-done with a 29; it could be poor technique but i suspect it's poorly made syringes

^I've never had that problem with any 30g or 31g rigs I've used.. and that's all I've ever used.

ok i can even order it even tho im from jersey... they can charge u for pos of needle here, and its one of the only states where u cant pick up any at pharmacies. so would i be able to order them?

ok i can even order it even tho im from jersey... they can charge u for pos of needle here, and its one of the only states where u cant pick up any at pharmacies. so would i be able to order them?

Just order them. I mean, if you ALREADY have a spike... you're already holding paraphernalia. They'll ship to Jersey. I mean, if we can import "illegal" drugs via the internet, you can order needles.

Until you DO get your shit, just sniff your dope. Or plug it. No sense in playing Russian Roulette.

----------------
Now playing: P.O.S. - Optimist (We Are Not for Them)
via FoxyTunes

the link you posted would work fine for IV drug use. in fact 28G is usually the kinds most used. the bigger the number, the smaller the needle though, so 30G would leave less of a mark.

I, currently in Arizona, have to use 27G because thats the smallest gauge my walgreens has for someone without a script. (the single syringes for $0.25)

Btw I'm in jersey and u need a script for needles or u need to go to a needle excange but its pretty far.

Cry me a river. I live 3 hours away from a needle exchange, because there are zero in my state. Go to the exchange.

You can buy them online with no problem from plenty of companies. Do not use that needle! Aids dies as soon as it it exposed to air but hepatitis can stay active for long periods of time. I wouldn't IV with anything I had to clean with bleach.

Websites won't ship to New Jersey, an exchange is his only option. That is, unless he has a prescription for insulin syringes.

i already used it once, but i cleaned it with bleach for around 10 minutes, and then with hot and cold water for another 10 minutes. I read on many articles that it takes 30 seconds to kill the hiv, and 2 minutes to kill hep c.

It is not proven that bleach kills hepatitis.

Microbiologically speaking, a surface MUST be in contact with a surface for AT LEAST 20 minutes at full-strength to sterilize (kill or neutralize all microbiological life including prions, excluding some spores.)

That being said, you have to ENSURE that full strength bleach is in contact with every part of the surface, inside and out for 20 minutes. Even then I wouldn't trust it.

im pretty sure im ok the person said he was clean, if he wasn't i wouldve been sick like 2 months ago, im just worried about the cup he puts his water in. he just spilled out the old water and poured new water in, im not sure if thats really that sanitized... god i hate my friend, hes such a dirty guy, im like clean ur hands, get new water, clean the cup, and hes getting all mad and shit and telling me im paranoid... if i get something id be really pissed at myself for dealing with him.

also you sure diabetes websites dont ship syringes to jersey captain heroin? the site accepted everything including my address, i just had to click order.

im pretty sure im ok the person said he was clean

You're a bloody idiot for saying something like this and *actually* believing it. Any number of diseases can lay dormant for many months/years before you know you're infected.

downerman10 said:
also you sure diabetes websites dont ship syringes to jersey captain heroin? the site accepted everything including my address, i just had to click order.

They're legally not supposed to, that doesn't mean some websites won't. It takes a lot of work to be compliant with such widely varying state laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.