• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Clean For 29 Days Off Sub/Klonopin

OpiatEuphoria

Bluelighter
So I quit Klonopin (1mg/Day-2 Year Habit) and Suboxone 2-4mg/Day 2 Year Habit 29 days ago. Got a little sniffles, amplified anxiety but I eat normally and I sleep 6-7 hours a night. Almost all withdrawal symptoms are gone. Problem is I found two strips of Suboxone under my bed( no joke). I took 2mgs and Im super high. Since I took that do you think Ill have any withdrawal symptoms if I give my girlfriend the strips(when she hides it I really cant find it, shes too good) shes not an addict either. Also for some reason I also developed a kind of hatred for benzos. For a few weeks I felt benzo withdrawal but its totally gone and I realized theyre just "ignorance is bliss" im outta it i dont care high. They almost scare me now. I cut off all my addict friends, working now and no longer need opiates and benzos daily. But I get opiate cravings like every other day. Yeah you can tell from my thread Im high and Suboxone has never made me feel this good.Addict Experience: Age 21, 196 pounds. Morphine-200mgs or more daily from 17-19. Started Suboxone 1 1/2-2 years ago. Benzos-Klonopin-Age 19-21. That is my dependence. Started Morphine high dose 6 years ago, benzos 4 years or less. Also was wondering if there is any NA or Drug Support places online. I live in the mountains about 25 minutes from Town. Thank You

well congratulations on quitting for so long, wish i were in that same place right now. I'm sure you'll feel the same as you did before after the sub wears off. It's a good lesson to learn how easy it is to slip and end up back in active addiction again though.

Thank you fellow Bluelighters. Means alot to me. Right after I posted that I UTFSE and found NA Chat Online but I took 2mgs so I didnt chat but I will tomorrow. Definitely don't want to slip back so Im not refilling the Klonopin because Im scared of benzos and hate them now. I'll save the strips but only if I feel its a necessity to take it and never consistantly daily intake. Just hoping the PAWS isn't too bad : ( I dug this grave though and I feel ready to accept the consequences.

I woke up this morning feeling great!! No withdrawal symptoms at all. And now that Im clean Im setting up an appointment with a lawyer to figure out how to manage my property. When I turned 18 3-4 years ago I inherited 36 acres of land and the 3 houses on the property. When my Mom found out I was having a child she started trying to rent out her house and move to Sacramento. Property Tax is about 1200/year and thats it. She is renting the house out for 1300/month!! So I believe Im entitled that money or at least half. Plus I need a place to live!! For me, my girl and our soon to be son. And my mom and Grandpa are bullying me around trying to take my money and my land. Plus I start College again in January and I have 67,000 in College Funds that Im trying to figure out how to use. Im like setup for life and my family is trying to sabotage my future. Sorry for the non-related to ODs and long post. This just feels like a welcomed place to conversate about my life. Isn't there a personal blog on this site?

look up top..
blogs is the third tab over :)

sometimes family can be over-rated. ;)
good luck!

sub dr moved,i live in fresno area help?

I live near fresno and my sub doctor moved to the coast. I read that you liked your doctor that started u legally on subs and would love his name to check out. I am new to this site & checked off to allow private messages but don't know how to, and am using my cell. Please respond, thank you

Hi I'm from Fresno,ca too and I need your help. Could you tell me what doctor is giving you the addiction treatment meds. Thanks.

I've never relapsed on opiates one dose after a month.

After my initial long term use that resulted in physical addiction (months before I started getting bad physical withdrawal) I find that if I relapse I get physically addicted within two weeks of daily use, I know people that get dopesick in a week or less though.