• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Classroom memories of JUST SAY NO and D.A.R.E.

I feel to a degree psychedelics stay with us in our body in low concentrations after an experience of a new drug. Then we use them as neurotransmitters like serotonin or dopamine in a heightened sense of awareness in our fight or flight response in the sympathetic nervous system.

Basically they are a new neurotransmitter in our body. Why I try to find new compounds rather than keep taking the same old LSD, psilocybin, and MDMA. Or I would like to make some in a lab. But under a legal guise.

The cop in the showtime series Weeds said taking Ecstasy is like taking ice cream scoops out of your brain. Ice cream scoops.

their was a Beverly hills 90210 episode that had a drug that was like ex but they called it "euphoria"

for me and for eu

:bean:

Joe Biden was the first person to try crack cocaine in the 80s.
Yea, but you know that's a line out of the DARE agenda. Or the just say no.
Ecstasy and those types. even marijuana. are found to be neuroprotectants and may even reverse neurodegenerative diseases like dementia and ballzheimers.

Ecstasy and those types. even marijuana. are found to be neuroprotectants and may even reverse neurodegenerative diseases like dementia and ballzheimers.
But the ice cream scoops...

They are the smoking gun !

5604a559bd86ef19008bcea3

When I was a kid rumor was that LSD collected in your spinal fluid forever, and if you cracked your back it would release back into your bloodstream.
the AP biology teacher in my high school taught this as a scientific fact. i never took her class but my friend who was in that class told me. she used to give him shit for being a "pothead" too. just antidrug nonsense.

but he ended up getting the highest possible score on the AP Bio exam so who's laughing now

It would also make sense that he's eating brains in the picture. Zombiefied.

Must have given some to Hunter to try...