• I am female and in favor of circumcision

Votes: 44 9.2%
  • I am female and against circumcision

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • Other - I'll post my response below

Votes: 12 2.5%

• Total voters
Pander Bear said:
I'm interested in sheding the keritonized skin on my glans, and maybe getting one of those shiny european looking ones. The glide and the additional girth from the additional pushed back skin will be icing on the penis-shaped cake. ;)

I don't *miss* the sensitive tissue, that's impossible. I do wish the choice to remove it was left up to me, though.

Yea I was trying to point out the argument "well circ is fine, if he wants to he can restore" is absurd.

You can get the glans texture back kinda, but its never going to be 100%.
Just from my own experience, and if you leave it uncovered even for a day it pretty much goes back to its previous appearance.

:X Its fucking ridiculous money is being made on both ends of this shit, I know some guys have gone in for outrageously expensive surgery.
What would be great is for someone to win a lawsuit and scare hospitals shitless about performing circs. Its also stunning the crazy shit pediatricians are still telling parents with intact boys like they need to forcibly withdraw the foreskin several times a day and apply neosporin or rubbing alcohol or whatever, probably causing massive scarring and swelling that they will then solve with circumcision 8)

The most effective method of stopping this so far has been by activists getting insurance and state medicare to stop covering routine circ, I think at this point there needs to be a large monetary win by a victim to scare hospitals out of providing it at all.

Intact, and dont come near me with those things!!! I don't understand how you'd tear your cack during sex... unless you like to fuck with hooks and knives and shit. So whatever.

I'm circumcised and frankly I could care less. I'm not angry at my parents for doing it. I'm just completely apathetic on the subject and frankly I can't understand why some people here are so vehement about their views on circumcision, especially the women.
I can't say that I would choose to be circumcised but at the same time I can't say that I wouldn't choose it either.
I'm very satisfied with the way that I am now and I wouldn't change it under any circumstances. I certainly don't feel that any injustice has been done to me.

fairnymph said:
No, the foreskin doesn't just HOLD IN moisture, it generates it, providing lubrication for sex and removing the entire burden from the female. This is obviously an evolutionary benefit as well.

Not really a benefit as dicks produce natural lube regardless of circumcision - I'd certainly hope a grown female would be aware of this.
Someone also mentioned that you don't need lube to jerk off if you're uncircumcised, but you don't if you're cut either; pretty much works in the same fashion.

I'm not circumcised and I'm very happy that way. My foreskin is a very pleasurable part of my penis and a part that I couldn't imagine not having.

I thought i might add. In New Zealand, i have noticed most people around 16-20 are uncut, but older people are. None of my white mates have been circumsized, but a couple of my pacific island mates have. I went to a mainly pacific island school and most of the islanders were cut there too. Seems like something that islanders do, but yeah i dont know any white young people that are circumsized tbh. As i see it, the practice was pretty much ditched here, but is still continued by foreigners.

I have no idea what i'm missing out on, but i'm cool with being cut...most of us guys in the us are cut anywayl

All penii are lovely in their own special way...

However, "intact" ones tend to be more fun to name. The one I'm currently involved with is the "Hooded Hog."

I <3 him.

sine qua non said:
All penii are lovely in their own special way...

However, "intact" ones tend to be more fun to name. The one I'm currently involved with is the "Hooded Hog."

I <3 him.

yeah awesome! :D

There's evidence that Uncircumscized are more sensitive. Wonder if they have more wet dreams?

When you're "uncut" and masturbate or have sex do you pull foreskin back off the glans?

When I've given uncut men BJ, they like the skin back. I was kinda apprehensive doing it the first time 'cause I was unsure if the area was clean until I inspected the meat and stuck a fork in it. (The "fork in it" was a friend's joke in high-school.)

UnCut, i know the head of my dick is supersensitive because of it, I was in a 5some with my best bro' and 3 girls, he's cut, im uncut, a girl was licking the head of his dick and he was just smiling, but when a girl licks the head of my dick, its suuuuper sensitive, ijust like writhe in pleasure, through the roof, the head ofm y dick is suuper sensitive

ps i've always wondered, what do Moils (i think thats how you spell it, the guys who do circumcisions) do with the skin they cut off? me and my friends when we were little thought they made rings out of them, or gave them back to jewish kids at there barmitzvah

Ungoliath said:
ps i've always wondered, what do Moils (i think thats how you spell it, the guys who do circumcisions) do with the skin they cut off? me and my friends when we were little thought they made rings out of them, or gave them back to jewish kids at there barmitzvah

It depends, seems it is traditional to bury it:

http://www.yourmohel.com/minaguin.html

Traditionally, after the brit the foreskin is buried — covered with earth or sand. This custom may relate back to the Jews wandering in the desert for forty years or even to Abraham.

Jewish Law teaches that the foreskin, like any part of the human body, needs to be treated with respect. After the brit, the mohel places the removed foreskin in a small cup of sand. Later, the skin is actually buried in the ground, as any body part would be. There is no special blessing said when it is buried. Usually, the mohel will take care of this, unless you request to do it yourself.

There is a tradition that the parents can bury their son's foreskin in their yard and plant a small tree seedling at the site. Then, as their son grows, his tree grows with him. If you are interested in this, please mention it to the mohel before the brit.

Some Mohalim place a small box with sand on the floor, between the Sandak’s legs, where they put the foreskin. After the ceremony the Mohel gives the box to one of the relatives of the baby to bury it into the earth.

But thats for traditional Jewish circs, for ones done in hospitals the foreskins are sold for high prices to biotech firms who use it for various purposes. Very lucrative business for hospitals.

http://www.webmagician.com/pubservice/fore_sale.html

A number of high-tech businesses know unequivocally that infant foreskin is extraordinarily unique. Companies such as Apligraf, Advanced Tissue Sciences, BioSurface Technology, Ortec International, and Organogenisis (and many others) are huge purchasers of infant foreskin tissue.

The May 1998 issue of Business Week provided a glimpse into this sadistic industry. "One piece of foreskin can produce four acres of engineered skin". Skin that sells for more than $3,000.00 a square foot! The February 1998 issue of Wired magazine quotes one of these companies, "The cells from a single foreskin can produce 200,000 units of manufactured skin". "That's enough skin to cover about 250 people."

Other companies also know the value of infant foreskin. Cosmetics companies, such as Estee Lauder, Helene Curtis, and Mary Kay Cosmetics, use babies' foreskins in their test laboratories.

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
There's evidence that Uncircumscized are more sensitive. Wonder if they have more wet dreams?

When you're "uncut" and masturbate or have sex do you pull foreskin back off the glans?

When I've given uncut men BJ, they like the skin back. I was kinda apprehensive doing it the first time 'cause I was unsure if the area was clean until I inspected the meat and stuck a fork in it. (The "fork in it" was a friend's joke in high-school.)

Wet dreams are due to a manifestation of sexual based thoughts and fantasies within someones unconscious mind, its not based on external stimulation so whether someone is cut or not is irrelevant.

huntmich said:
Did anyone read my fucking post? This is all a stupid argument that no one should be getting so heated about. The difference in sensation is minimal, so if you're circumcised and wish you weren't, you aren't missing some crazy mind-blowing sex. And if you are circumcised and wish everyone else were, foreskin is not dirty; being dirty is dirty. And if you aren't circumcised and wish everyone else was, cut penises aren't ugly, nor am I some desensitized freak.

Jesus Christ people, stop worrying about what everyone else's cock looks like. It's not that big a fucking deal!

I was circumcised about 3 weeks ago.... its still infected and swelled up and full of puss.... i thought there would be little difference as well....

Well you lose most of your sensitivity when you get circumcised..... i said MOST!

Im cut. Generally dont care, though I know guys my age who were uncut were teased as kids. Wasnt a decision I had to make and it's what I've known all my life. I dont have a preference for cut or uncut guys. Pen0r is good either way :D

firewarner said:
I was circumcised about 3 weeks ago.... its still infected and swelled up and full of puss.... i thought there would be little difference as well....

Well you lose most of your sensitivity when you get circumcised..... i said MOST!

C'mon, firewarner, you must admit that you have no idea what it's going to feel like yet. But after it's completely healed, AND you've lived with it for a couple months, then your experience would be very valuable to this thread. :)