• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Chrystallizing the results of a CWE solution

bayoubengal2023

Greenlighter
First off, this is my first post so please forgive me if everything isn't 100% as it should be; I've read all the guides and such, I think this is the best forum to post this question. If I'm wrong feel free to let me know.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's get to the meat of this. I starting performing CWE on nearly every opiate that I take recently as I really hate APAP; it's unnecessarily dangerous in my eyes and Tylenol has never even helped with a headache for me in terms of pain relief. I have the main process of CWE down to a science at this point (thanks to the super thread); however, I'd like to take it one step further. What I would like to do is revert the solution back into a powder form so that I can have a substance that is at least to the closest extent possible only the good stuff in the pill. If anybody knows of a process that will accomplish this, both my internal organs and I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to getting to know you fellas.

GEAUX TIGERS!

It depends on the substance. If for instance its hydrocodone a low steady dry heat of 170 degrees Fahrenheit (oven on low with the door open or a hair dryer) will evaporate the water off a CWE to yield a highly potent hydro powder. Do not underestimate its potency!!!! It is possible to OD on such concentrated powder.

Thanks, two more questions for ya. 1.) would you recommend moving the liquid to a baking pan deep enough to hold the solution? 2.) wouldn't it have the same potency as the liquid as the water evaporating off is the only difference?

1) yes the greater the surface area the better as long as you do not overheat the solution
2) yes-though inevitably some will be lost in the process but say you have one hundred hydrocodone 5/325 yielding approximately 500mg hydro powder after the CWE and evap. The point is trying to rail a one inch line looks harmless but can lead to overdose because it looks the same. Use extreme caution with the end product!

I understand now, we're not talking about that much product ha! Broke college student here with a bum leg, I've never done it with more than six pills at a time and don't plan on going any higher. Thanks for the information, be safe yourself!