• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

choose I'm lovin' it.....

It's either very cold or that gave me the shivers and goosebumps. Really hope it's as good as it looks. Irvine's latest book was a big improvement (certainly not up there as the best) on the last few so here's hoping. Time to get my blue ray special edition back out for the enth time to re acquainte.

Haven't they all aged really well was my first thought.

Saw them film loads around Edinburgh. My friend has a part in it. I think the whole of Edinburgh is waiting for this film to come out!

So excited about this... Really want it to be good, it's a big risk, I'm sure Danny Boyle knows this and won't let us down.

One of my best mates was plastering a building where Danny Boyle and Ewan McGreggor were meeting to discuss the script and I asked him to just walk up to DB and say "trainspotting two better be fucking good" and walk off.

He had two opportunities and didn't do it :/

If it's shit, we can all blame Justin.

So excited about this... Really want it to be good, it's a big risk, I'm sure Danny Boyle knows this and won't let us down.

One of my best mates was plastering a building where Danny Boyle and Ewan McGreggor were meeting to discuss the script and I asked him to just walk up to DB and say "trainspotting two better be fucking good" and walk off.

He had two opportunities and didn't do it :/

If it's shit, we can all blame Justin.

I always knew that Justin was a cunt ;)

Robbie Carlyle is looking well.

With the pose he's pulling, he reminds me of Freddie Mercury.

Heh, I was on this as soon as Chris Evans announced the trailer had been released this morning. Can't wait to see the film...