• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Chillum for a crack stem??

jones-in_J

Bluelighter
So you know how crack stems always break and basically are pieces of shit right? the roses/glass pens you get from the gas station that's the norm..

I always wondered if using a chillum.. a straightshooter mainly designed for weed would work?? they're thicker, could potentially last forever and wouldn't run the risk of burning yourself due to the added thickness. I could see two differen ways that you could potentially use it....

1) smoke out of the side normally used for smoking.. you wouldn't be able to push the chore but I assume that afterwards you could scrape the other part of it to get the resin and put it in the top part you smoke out of... although I've never scraped crack resin and have always just pushed it like most everyone else does, will it actually clump together to make this process work?? either that or you could basically get the resin using the second technique-

2)suck in through the part where you would normally put your weed... this way you could push the chore like normal although you couldn't push it to the opposite side since it concaves that would be impossible so i'm not sure if this method would work well and that maybe the first is a better idea??

also one more question, i've never left resin in the pipe any longer then maybe a day after i last smoked... would it be bad/dangerous to let it build up for a long time and then smoke it?? i know there would be a TON of it so that it would be dangerously potent but is that all you'd have to worry about or would something happen to it over time that i am unaware of??

chillum-and-bats-middle.jpg

one of the first two on the top left are what i'm talking about in case someone doesnt know what a chillum is lol

Idk about using those. I smoke a lotta chillums and the normal mouthpiece is not big enough too put a rock in, so thats out.

You could put it in the end you normally put weed in, and just put it on top of brillo, although you wouldn't be able to push very far...I have a metal one hitter that has a push that pushes the ash out, you could I guess set it further up and pull it down (reverse) although it only goes as far down as a hit or two worth of weed...

What would be perfect, especially because you can separate some and then you could stuff it with brillo just like a normal crack pipe, is a glass blunt. These are exactly what you're looking for: hollow glass. They usually come 2 pieces together: a hollow glass tube and then a rod that pushes up/down in it. You could possibly even smoke the rock with THAT, and slide that instead of brillo. But if not then by all means take the inside piece out and presto, exactly what you are searching for.

This is the MOST BASIC GLASS BLUNT AVAILABLE! It is probably also the BEST one for your purposes as theres nothing fancy to get in the way (different shapes, diff types of push piece, cheapest type, etc)
il_fullxfull.217343900.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=glass%20blunt&hl=en&prmd=imvns&biw=1366&bih=667&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw&ei=DLqdT6IW07nQAcnwjeYO

Isn't that rubber in the middle holding them together? And the two halves are of different width I don't think that would work that great it doesn't seem

Edit-well maybe it would you'd have to pack the opposite side with chore to get all the Res though I guess. I'd be worried about the rubber actually still workings right to hold it together and not getting funky if smoked out of a good bit tho

Idk what youre talking about but that pic has absolutely 0 rubber. just glass. There are plenty without the rubber piece I know youre talking about.

So its two separate pieces both made entirely of glass and it actually stays together like that??? It seems like you'd hold it up And it'd come apart and half would shatter on the floor

I looked up the page your pic is from it connects with plastic

--EDIT removed link myself so mods wont have to--

Last edited:
I'm on my phone so I can't link direct to picture I don't remember the code off memory.. but the mouth piece is too skinny and the other side has plastic/whatever it is that I think would make it not work here's a pic of one taken apart

--EDIT removed link myself so mods wont have to--

I used to know a guy that had a bong stem that was broken at the end hat he used... but getting a decent break is a dice I'm not willing to roll a nice thick one isnt that cheap. He called that pipe the master blaster haha it was huge

Last edited:
I would edit out the links to the paraphernalia vendor as it could be considered sourcing.

Hehe nice.

I love your avatar by the way, man.

Calvin and Hobbes ftw.

thanks man, found the avatar on google but he was pissing on something else couldn't tell what it was so i drew a "wtf im getting pissed on" face in its spot

So, new here! Hi all! I read the rules and think I understand most of them, so please if something I say here is not allowed, please let me know what was done wrong and remove but please don't boot me over it because I will comply to the best of what I understand so far. Some other sites talk about things in codes and certain ways, but I don't see that above so I'm assuming I can just share my experience related to your thread?

I came across this thread wondering the same thing, hoping for answers before I tried it. But, I didn't see anyone here who answered with anything but a guess, so I went for it myself.

It seems to do the job!