• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chicks you'd like to fuck even tho u dont bend that way ... *this ones for the girls*

Wow, is Carmen Electra a lesbian? or just bi?

Sorry I know nothing about her except most guys drool over her.

Does being gay count in this thread?

If so id say Zhang zi yi( I think thats the name) she is so stunningly beautiful.

I'll add Charlize Theron to the list, ever since Aeon

ctmw5.jpg

mymymymysharona said:
took the words outta my mouth. kate moennig is so yummylicious.

i think it's cause she kinda looks/acts more boyish but i think i like her masked vulnerability.. like, she acts all tough and unbreakable.. but she cries cos she loves carmen.. so... she's reachable... that's hot.

+ 1 on this chikkie, my fave in L Word also - if I was a lesbian, she'd be my kind of girl. There's nothing more sexy than androgynous girls , there's something about them.

Also, Joan Jet looks amazing!

I just wanna put it out there that I wouldn't wanna fuck Angelina Jolie! That's right - i wouldn't. Why you ask? Well I used to be verrry attracted to her but now that she has become more of the catty type I just cant see past her flaws. She is realllly short. They make her look nice and tall in movies and photos but in reality she is a real short ass. Her boobs are really saggy, her head is too big for her body, she just generally looks like a bitch as of late because she is so terrified Brad will find someone better.... Ugh the list goes on. And apparently she barely wants sex.... now if you ask me, she doesn't fit the raunchy sex symbol vixen a lot of people like to portray her as. She is too fucking skinny now too. YUK man. It's a real shame women need to feel they have to be stick thin, and that curves equals fat.

Now Charlize Theron .... she is a whole different ball game. Drop dead gorgeous, completely perfect, CLASSY (unlike angelina) and respected. And she doesn't fuck every leading man in the movies she makes. And whatever she does in her personal life, she manages to keep it there.

ooh, Cate Blanchett. I do swing every which way possible so Cate, call me! ;)

even though I'm really short :p

Yep, I'm 5'1, I like being short.

I came on here originally for support when I was getting over my meth & benzo addictions, and I've written in my bluelight journal about those things and still do write other stuff I wouldn't want to get out.

I posted a picture of my feet once and someone recognised them, so that kind of scared me off posting any more :)

I'll pm you one if you like.

vanth said:
Yep, I'm 5'1, I like being short.

I came on here originally for support when I was getting over my meth & benzo addictions, and I've written in my bluelight journal about those things and still do write other stuff I wouldn't want to get out.

I posted a picture of my feet once and someone recognised them, so that kind of scared me off posting any more :)

I'll pm you one if you like.

They recognised you by your feet!

How did that happen... asuming you aren't the only person in the country with fingers instead of toes or something

Great thread keep it going please :D

I quite fancy a sex change just so's I can be a lesbian at the moment. =D :eek: =D

Why thankyou DFRS :)

eggman I think they mainly recognised my shoes.

The PM you have been sent will self destruct in 5 seconds!

How overtly sensual was Maggie Gyllenhaal in "Mona Lisa Smile"?

She was definitely curry-hot-hot. :D

I agree, Maggie's gorgeous and is the alternative to the usual hollywood movie star types, which is very appealing (OT, her brother is mighty fine also ;))