• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chicks you'd like to fuck even tho u dont bend that way ... *this ones for the girls*

Nearly all the chicks on the cover of this month's vanity fair.

Not all at once tho !

Definately Kirsten Dunst, *drools* Virginie Ledoyen,
Jordana Brewster, Avril Lavigne

bubsta said:
Virginie Ledoyen,

Haha I always keep my eyes out for movies on SBS with her in it... yay for french chicks... I will now remove my male prescence from this thread :)

rollergirl, its the skates sure, and the bright moist mouth, but mostly its the way she whips her little shorts set off in one soft motion.... oh god, if only girls were like that.
*mumble*

i'm a guy, so i'm unqualified to answer this question.. just wanted to point out that the "knight's tale," "order," "rules of attraction" girl is named Shannyn Sossamon.. and if you girls didn't already think she was attractive enough, she was discovered while DJing Gwyneth Paltrow's birthday party.. she also has a weekly residency at some LA club.. possibly the perfect woman?

unff. angelina jolie, jessica alba, eliza dushku and jennifer garner. ohhhh and noone has mentioned kristen kruek!!!! :O unfff.

Ok i'v got more to add
Keira Knightley from the Hole and Pirates of the Carabbien and Tara Reid from American Pie. Yum!!!

Also there is a site called desktopgirls.com or somethin that my guy friends showed me and holy fuk i would like do nearly every chick on there!!! 8o There is one of Angelina jolie that is just soooooo fukable yummm!!!! =D

Ok enuff from me i htink i should calm down. lol
check out that site tho mmmmmmm

Well i DO bend that way, and would give anything to have a chance with Rose McGowan. She's the one i want.

One person that comes to mind (and has probably already been mentioned- I can't be bothered looking) is Kate Hudson.
Mm-mm-mm!!

i'd give *her* one.

pref. one dress size larger, but hey, as is will do fine.

DAMN

9th4ye.jpg

41th3mg.jpg

2th8we.jpg

Last edited:
doofqueen said:
oh yeah if she hasn't been mentioned already

Liv Tyler *drools*

Werd! I absolutely love Lyv.
Natalie Portman was hawt in Closer.