• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Chicago MDMA Identification Help???

Marloo

Greenlighter
I recently acquired a tab in the Chicago area. It resembles he shape and color of a white altoid. It has grooves across the sides and an engraved X on top. My only concern is it tastes extremely salty, although could that just be the binding of the pill? Any inference from my fellow BL'd would be helpful

Buy a kit man! Taste, smell, and appearance mean nothing in the md game. Also heard of bunk tests for those fake mints as of late so be weary.

Why are threads asking about drug ids always closed unless they are asking about supposed extacy pills?

I mean its the same concept, should be the same reason they are not allowed.

Can a mod elaborate or explain this to me?

UPDATE: Just as I had assumed by the unprofessional look, I popped them and had nothing other than salt dissolving on my tongue. I have to say i rolled pretty hard off that table salt haha. As bitter-sweet as it happens to make me feel; the supplier supposedly ended up getting popped that night, I believe for selling those fake pills... Karma maybe?

Why are threads asking about drug ids always closed unless they are asking about supposed extacy pills?

I mean its the same concept, should be the same reason they are not allowed.

Can a mod elaborate or explain this to me?

I'm not a mod but people selling pressed pills as ecstasy are made in bulk so there is harm reduction going on because it isn't like someone can alter a pill after it is pressed. They can then be tagged to a location and so on. When a dangerous pill gets attention, people can stay away.

People posting pics of misc powders, pills, plant are impossible to know for sure what it is, not to mention there is no mass effect as it is on a per person basis. I have seen other posts for other drugs where they were id'd to a degree but from what I've seen the posts that get closed are the ones that are posting powders/unpressed pills/plants and want an answer from the visual detectives.