Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all im from ireland and i will be movin to chicago in few months time so just want to know what kind of dope can i buy over there?im only into smoking,not snorting or shooting. anyway i was told that there are very low purity of heroin bout 30% there. is that true?? in my country, heroin purity is about 13% right now which is a big joke now. it used to be between 35-40% purity but not anymore! its fucked now. i geniunely beileve heroin market here willl never fully recover as its been going on nearly 3 years now!! i think its cos of the drought in afghan when poppy blight diease hit there.
I honestly don't know how to smoke our dope. One of my dealers says it is possible but I have no idea how, as it's powdery like coke. You know what I mean? Any input guys?
Gwen

How long were most of you sick who quit cold turkey?

The worst I've been from Cold Turkey (I did use Immodium and Klonopin to help with the stomach issues and to help relax) is about 4 days. Since dope is water soluble, I drank bottles and bottles of water to flush it out and crapped my guts out (even with the immodium) - it was out of my system within 4 days. Remember once I started on a Thursday so I was fine for work on Friday and then Saturday and Sunday i was a mess and by the time I went back to work on Monday I was decent. Not perfect, but not bedridden like I was over the weekend...

I've heard here that once you're on SUBS for 2 weeks or so they are very hard to get off of. You must taper and bite the bullet. Very very addictive. Is this true too?

Anyone else with the cold turkey dope?

heroin #4 (brown powder) can be smoked when mixed with caffeine. the ratio escapes me though at the moment. I'd just sniff or shoot. or plug it I guess if you don't mind the discomfort.

I don't understand why they have base heroin 3 in the UK.....Do most people prefer smoking it there, or is it just easier to produce?!

yeah they only have base heroin=4 in ireland and the uk. only for smoking and shooting too. was wondering wat kind of dope can i get in chicago?mexican black tar or afghan heroin etc?is it good idea for me to cop in the street in chicago or is it has to be contact thru phone?

gwenm it can be smoking by using on tinfoil lol! that depend on what kind of dope cos for e.g white china dope cant be smoking as its only for shooting but im not sure about snorting thru.

yeah they only have base heroin=4 in ireland and the uk. only for smoking and shooting too. was wondering wat kind of dope can i get in chicago?mexican black tar or afghan heroin etc?is it good idea for me to cop in the street in chicago or is it has to be contact thru phone?

You're definitely not going to find tar in Chicago or anywhere on the east coast really... But, that's a good thing. Hah. Our dope is usually much better than that crap and a hell of a lot easier on the veins.

so are u saying all the dope there is for shooting only??if that is the case i would be very disappointed cos im a smoker ah well!

No you can do anything with it, smoking it just doesnt work as well.....Do you have an issue with snorting? Tar is easier to smoke than powder....

ok i prefer smoking:) can u tell me what is the percent of purity of dope in chicago?i hear that portland hhas like 93% purity of dope!!! oh man id love to get hand of that haha.

^It varies a lot everywhere that there's heroin in the US....There can be very dramatic differences in purity....chicago seems to have a lot of heroin, thats for sure...Portland does too...

Most places where there's a lot of heroin have a lot of good and a lot of garbage....A dealer may have great dope one day and complete shit the next....I assume thats probably the deal in the UK, but it's worth noting as a reason to be careful...

You may find really good shit straight away, you may get garbage...

I think it would be funny to see the chicago street dealers react to your UK accent! lol....they'll probably serve you because an undercover wouldn't have an accent like that!

I know dea says purity in stl (applies to chi as well) can range between 10-80% depending on who you cop from and how heavily it was stepped on. careful about fentanyl cut dope.

well actually im an irish! lol. to be honest with u, im probably going to be scared if i try to cop off black guy in chicago cos u never know they might robbed me using gun on me! u know in ireland when i go out lookin to source dope, i would say u got any gear?gear is a slang word for heroin. how do u say if ur lookin to buy dope in chicago?

Most big US cities can be dangerous if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time and you have to be careful, but it's not nearly as bad as it looks on TV! lol

Getting busted has always been the main concern for me...

I'm from the East coast and have years of experience buying drugs on the streets there and I've only been robbed twice....You're more likely to get sold fake shit, IME.....

I can't speak for Chi because I've never copped there but if you go to an area that's a known "spot" that caters to drug customers chances are you'll probably be okay, as far as getting randomly murdered goes! Always be very careful of course though and don't carry a lot of cash on you....

Some of these Chi heads could probably give you better advice....

yea im not sure why u dont wanna snort but id snort if i was you irish dude

n i know there arent many blacks in Ireland but you will likely be buying off blacks in chicago, dont worry. n as chefman says its mostly refered to as blow in chicago but with your accent im sure just straight up askin for heroin wont raise many eye brows

if your cool to them they will be cool to you, show respect, always be careful, n talk to some of the other chicago heads on the boards, honestly ive been to chicago a few times but i never copped there but i whole heartedly believe i could cold cop in chicago no problems, its a good place to move to if your a dope head

Be careful just cold copping on the street irishguy.... I don't know about Chi town but here in NYC.. if some random irish dude was walking up the block asking people for smack in his little accent.. Hah, he'd get robbed faster than you could say "meet ma at da' pub, mate!"

Seriously, be careful.

But, I have a GIGANTIC benzo tolerance. 10 years on the stuff. Need at least 1.5 Xanax for something to happen. 2 Klonopin. I stay away from Ativan because that's pretty easy to mess up a dose as it's pretty potent quickly like xanax but lasts a longer time like Klonopin. I have prescriptions for Xanax, Klonopin and Temezapam aka Restoril a Hypnotic Benzo for sleeping. Doesn't do much, gives awful head-achy feeling....
my uncle gave me a few temezepam a couple weeks back cause i went and stayed with him and just couldnt sleep cause i was on a couch and the sun and shit. so he gave me a a temez to go to sleep with and i swear it was the best night sleep ive had in years..it didnt put me out for hours and hours, i fell a sleep and slept sound for 7-8hours and actually felt refreshed and he ended up giving me like 15 of them and ive been taking them once or twice a week and everytime i take one, it just gives me the best sleep. i normally take them on days when i know im gonna wake up sick. so instead of waking up early to maybe take a piss(days when i wake up sick, my bladder just goes crazy and i sometimes have to piss 3-4times between 5-12am, i thinks its cause the 2 days before i didnt really piss from the dope, and it was finally releasing) but so on those days it allows me too sleep threw all that and not get up early or at least fall back asleep with out feeling like total shit..have you ever taken one and stayed up? iu havent yet cause i sleep like shit and save it for that, but since its a benzo i assume it would be fun

I went to see my doctor and he never showed up after i was waiting in his office for over 3 hours. I was really pissed off and they told me that i would have to come back next week( that would be 7 days) which means i would have to go a whole week with no subs after being on them for over two months. So i said fuck it. The first day withou them i was anxious but actually felt really good. Then the second day shit hit the fan and things really stArted getting bad then the next day it would get worse and worse for a month. Anyways i relapsed again and once i first shot a little i was right back where i was before as you all know the drill. Anyways im a little nervous right now as to if ill be able to cop tomorrow because all my ppl have pretty much dissappeared. Im sure most of you know the feeling of not having a stable connect and having a really good connect but most of the time you lose them or they will have runners once they get popped if their good. But im just really frantic right now hoping to god i can get dope.... But not only get it i want that firee! Anyone have any suggestions lemme know. (Not spots or ppl... Suggestions) and getting sober i have to do soon so please dont say that lol
why not taper with the dope, or instead of using enough to get high, just do a half a bag or a full bag spread out threw out th day and just keep the sick off that way. thats what ive been trying to do recfently cause to get a proper nod dope high, i gotta spnd 80-100 bucksand its starting to get expensive, so i want to try and go back to chipping. ivebeen searching and searching for a job the last couple weeks and thinking hard about maybe getting my cdl, which is a job you get mandatory random drops and i feel that might be a way nfor me to clean up my act and make a little bit of money. i figure if im driving a truck and may be goneall week and home on the wekends that i will prolly save a ton o0f money cause im not at home spending it. besides food and drinksm, i cant see anyother reason to spend money while on the road.

If the purity of dope is 13 there anything here should knock your socks off. We have powder mostly so smoking it would be a waste you should graduate to banging as it is the best high
this is not true, ive posted my method for smoking powder dope and like ive said it works great to take my sick away, i just havent had the chance to get a proper high from it cause my tolerance is just too high. thats why ive always asked someone with little to no tolerance to try it and tell me how good the high is. ive posted it a ton of times and i guess i can do it again. but not being able to smoke it is just a lie and you dont need caffine or antthing else addedto it, you just need a couple drops of water.

You're definitely not going to find tar in Chicago or anywhere on the east coast really... But, that's a good thing. Hah. Our dope is usually much better than that crap and a hell of a lot easier on the veins.
this also is not true my old connect told me he can get it and sometimes adds itto his bags if the normal raw he gets is on the weakside. i went to him almost exclusivly for over 3years until i just couldnt handle the dormin anymore and started looking for raw. and when i can get a gram of raw for the same price of a jab, and a round trip to my raw connect is like 40-60mins depending and in a SWburb as opposed to 30-40mins just one way to the westside and that doesnt include the wait him it makes it worth it. becaues of me getting the raw ive only copped a few times off him since he told me about the tar and the tar is kinda a special order thing that he just doesnt have laying around, if i want it he would have to go pick it up spicifically to give to me and i just havent called him uyp qand tried it, i do know a gram of tar is like 60-70% pricewise to what a jab of powder costs, so its cheaper.

No you can do anything with it, smoking it just doesnt work as well.....Do you have an issue with snorting? Tar is easier to smoke than powder....

yes smoking does work

-take a bag and break it into say 2-3lines(MAYBE EVEN 4 YOUR FIRST COUPLE TIME TO GET THE TECHNIQUE DOWN, id say have an extra bag or 2 to practice if you have never chased the dragon or know whatr youre doing)
-take a piece of foil about the size of a cd case(i roll the foil out about 3inches and then rip it and then rip that in half and use each siide so its mnore recangle then swuare)
-put the line of dope on the foil and add 2-4drpps of water depending on the size of the drops and how much dope..you want enough to mix it and spread it but not so much that the water soulution runs by itself over the foil
-i use a paperclip thats unraveled into a L shape to use as a spreader..i use a paperclip cause it doesnt really catch or soakup anythingand its the easiest thing to use to spread it evenly with out damaging the foil ause you dont want any holes in the foil for when you light it
-after its spread i let i drya little bit and then i just procede to smoke it in lines length wise. i normally get 2-3 good pulls of the foil and then its time to repeat the proicess wit ha new foil and a new line

as a straw i take a pice of foil about the width of a ciggarette and the length twice as long..i take a bic pen and remove everything and roll the foil around the pen towards one end of it with the dullside on the inside of the roll(basically as a mold)...i then take another piece of foil and wrap it around the pipe thats already rolled with it all still around the pen...i then use mailing tape(its stronger and stiffer when rolled up) and i take a few lo ng pices and wrap the foil thats around the pen a few times to make it strong and then i slowly remove the pen and thats it...you ideally want a straw thats like the size of a ciggarette maybe a little longer but its all personal preferance...now the point of wrapping the first piece of foil wit ho ne more layer of another piece of foil is so that the outside piece sticks to the tape and so the inside straw part can be removed without dismantleing the tape cause when i first started everytime i tried to remove the tape from the straw, i would alwasys crush the foil and basically ruining it cause its toohard to unroll to smoke the residue that builds up over time...so the outside tapped part is like the casing to the real straw and all you do is you use the same pen that you used when you made it and make anothe straw around the pen and then just slide out the pen once it reaches the one end(thats why you wrap the foil at one of the ends and not the middle of the pen) and youre able to use a new foil and sm0oke the residue of the old foil

i will say i take a drop of wayter and spread it over the residue and then spread that one a clean piece of foil and smoke that cause a few times ive smoked the residue straight off the foil and since sometimesresidue gets on the outside, it can catch fire and basically burn up everything with out you getting cahnce to use it. so i just spread it on anothe piece of foil and smoke it and when it got to the end then i would smoke the main piece of foil cause i got more of it off already...and yes the residue alone will take away your sickness, so dont throw it away and make sure you put that extra little pieve of foil around the main pieve so youre able to reusethe same "tapped straw case" while changing the inside foil...i know it prolly sounds crzy and maybe a little stupid but its the best way and worth the time (if i have to make a new straw with new tape and everything, i can make it in like 5-7miutes, so its not much hard work...just use your head

and i use this smoking method when my nose is jacked up and im sick and want to get ride of the sickness without having to use my nose and it works really well once you get the technique down. now i just need a person with low or no tolerance to try ait and see how good the high from it an be instead of it being a sickness reliever

my uncle gave me a few temezepam a couple weeks back cause i went and stayed with him and just couldnt sleep cause i was on a couch and the sun and shit. so he gave me a a temez to go to sleep with and i swear it was the best night sleep ive had in years..it didnt put me out for hours and hours, i fell a sleep and slept sound for 7-8hours and actually felt refreshed and he ended up giving me like 15 of them and ive been taking them once or twice a week and everytime i take one, it just gives me the best sleep. i normally take them on days when i know im gonna wake up sick. so instead of waking up early to maybe take a piss(days when i wake up sick, my bladder just goes crazy and i sometimes have to piss 3-4times between 5-12am, i thinks its cause the 2 days before i didnt really piss from the dope, and it was finally releasing) but so on those days it allows me too sleep threw all that and not get up early or at least fall back asleep with out feeling like total shit..have you ever taken one and stayed up? iu havent yet cause i sleep like shit and save it for that, but since its a benzo i assume it would be fun

why not taper with the dope, or instead of using enough to get high, just do a half a bag or a full bag spread out threw out th day and just keep the sick off that way. thats what ive been trying to do recfently cause to get a proper nod dope high, i gotta spnd 80-100 bucksand its starting to get expensive, so i want to try and go back to chipping. ivebeen searching and searching for a job the last couple weeks and thinking hard about maybe getting my cdl, which is a job you get mandatory random drops and i feel that might be a way nfor me to clean up my act and make a little bit of money. i figure if im driving a truck and may be goneall week and home on the wekends that i will prolly save a ton o0f money cause im not at home spending it. besides food and drinksm, i cant see anyother reason to spend money while on the road.

this is not true, ive posted my method for smoking powder dope and like ive said it works great to take my sick away, i just havent had the chance to get a proper high from it cause my tolerance is just too high. thats why ive always asked someone with little to no tolerance to try it and tell me how good the high is. ive posted it a ton of times and i guess i can do it again. but not being able to smoke it is just a lie and you dont need caffine or antthing else addedto it, you just need a couple drops of water.

this also is not true my old connect told me he can get it and sometimes adds itto his bags if the normal raw he gets is on the weakside. i went to him almost exclusivly for over 3years until i just couldnt handle the dormin anymore and started looking for raw. and when i can get a gram of raw for the same price of a jab, and a round trip to my raw connect is like 40-60mins depending and in a SWburb as opposed to 30-40mins just one way to the westside and that doesnt include the wait him it makes it worth it. becaues of me getting the raw ive only copped a few times off him since he told me about the tar and the tar is kinda a special order thing that he just doesnt have laying around, if i want it he would have to go pick it up spicifically to give to me and i just havent called him uyp qand tried it, i do know a gram of tar is like 60-70% pricewise to what a jab of powder costs, so its cheaper.

yes smoking does work

-take a bag and break it into say 2-3lines(MAYBE EVEN 4 YOUR FIRST COUPLE TIME TO GET THE TECHNIQUE DOWN, id say have an extra bag or 2 to practice if you have never chased the dragon or know whatr youre doing)
-take a piece of foil about the size of a cd case(i roll the foil out about 3inches and then rip it and then rip that in half and use each siide so its mnore recangle then swuare)
-put the line of dope on the foil and add 2-4drpps of water depending on the size of the drops and how much dope..you want enough to mix it and spread it but not so much that the water soulution runs by itself over the foil
-i use a paperclip thats unraveled into a L shape to use as a spreader..i use a paperclip cause it doesnt really catch or soakup anythingand its the easiest thing to use to spread it evenly with out damaging the foil ause you dont want any holes in the foil for when you light it
-after its spread i let i drya little bit and then i just procede to smoke it in lines length wise. i normally get 2-3 good pulls of the foil and then its time to repeat the proicess wit ha new foil and a new line

as a straw i take a pice of foil about the width of a ciggarette and the length twice as long..i take a bic pen and remove everything and roll the foil around the pen towards one end of it with the dullside on the inside of the roll(basically as a mold)...i then take another piece of foil and wrap it around the pipe thats already rolled with it all still around the pen...i then use mailing tape(its stronger and stiffer when rolled up) and i take a few lo ng pices and wrap the foil thats around the pen a few times to make it strong and then i slowly remove the pen and thats it...you ideally want a straw thats like the size of a ciggarette maybe a little longer but its all personal preferance...now the point of wrapping the first piece of foil wit ho ne more layer of another piece of foil is so that the outside piece sticks to the tape and so the inside straw part can be removed without dismantleing the tape cause when i first started everytime i tried to remove the tape from the straw, i would alwasys crush the foil and basically ruining it cause its toohard to unroll to smoke the residue that builds up over time...so the outside tapped part is like the casing to the real straw and all you do is you use the same pen that you used when you made it and make anothe straw around the pen and then just slide out the pen once it reaches the one end(thats why you wrap the foil at one of the ends and not the middle of the pen) and youre able to use a new foil and sm0oke the residue of the old foil

i will say i take a drop of wayter and spread it over the residue and then spread that one a clean piece of foil and smoke that cause a few times ive smoked the residue straight off the foil and since sometimesresidue gets on the outside, it can catch fire and basically burn up everything with out you getting cahnce to use it. so i just spread it on anothe piece of foil and smoke it and when it got to the end then i would smoke the main piece of foil cause i got more of it off already...and yes the residue alone will take away your sickness, so dont throw it away and make sure you put that extra little pieve of foil around the main pieve so youre able to reusethe same "tapped straw case" while changing the inside foil...i know it prolly sounds crzy and maybe a little stupid but its the best way and worth the time (if i have to make a new straw with new tape and everything, i can make it in like 5-7miutes, so its not much hard work...just use your head

and i use this smoking method when my nose is jacked up and im sick and want to get ride of the sickness without having to use my nose and it works really well once you get the technique down. now i just need a person with low or no tolerance to try ait and see how good the high from it an be instead of it being a sickness reliever

Sure you can smoke it but maybe the reason you spend so much money for a "proper nod" isnt because your tolerance is so high but because you waste so much damn dope smoking powder... Youvan smoke anythig doesen't mean your going to get as much of the drug in your system as you would blowinor banging it.

And foe irishman i wouldnt worry about getting robbed especially if you get a connect. Most heroin addictd are dependent on the drug and most dope boys rely on these customers that are consistent buyers because they serve up somethin good and know that there customers need the drug and will come back. Of course there are shitty people in the world everywhere but once you find someone i really dont think you'll be getting robbed. Always be on your stand and watch your back and don't get stepped on and you'll be fine. If i dont get something good ill call back and bitch and next time i o i either get hooked up like 4-5 extra bags for the last batch not being as good or the guys tell me there sorry and are actually applogetic about it because they know im a important customer to keep their operation going.

Status
Not open for further replies.