Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago heroin thread v. blowin for blows

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh for christssake.....

that's not directed at you itchy.
my 5 yo daughter is having a temper tantrum. eat yer fuckin veggies kid, that's all. no compromise.

glad i'm feeling ok/ doing this in withdrawl is torture.

wife's out, it's daddy daycare tonight.

eat yer veggies and you can do wahtever you wan until you fall asleep on yer feet....

and yes ITSC...there are people who think of others. its nice to be on the receiving end sometimes, isn't it?

Sup bitches, moving out of my halfway house next weekend. Who wants to get a jabski and get fuxed up 4 relz th0?

Yeah, I got to drive up north to drop a few bags off for the dude that hooked me up with this fire connect... Yeah, good people still exist...even in the dope forum. WDs? I thought "fire bro" guy took care of that? Eh, fucking guy offers me a few bags after he basically ripped me off on two jabs and quality prior to that. Ha! Fire...lol! I think ill just retain whatevers left of my dignity. Funny. He starts blowing up my phone when I told him I'm not fucking with him anymore. I can't believe he has any clientele in the first place. Lol!
The new hook up I just got fucked me up on two bags -even with my tol. Even after i got done doing two jabs of this "fire" garbage. I don't mind going to the far northwest suburbs to thank him. No buyers remorse here.
Thanks good ppl of the dope thread.
Yeah, obama phone, throw a house warming party!!! I'll even bring these "fire bro" bags!!! Lol!
I think i thrw them somewhere...Oh yeah! The garbage!!
Hey but in all seriousness, congrats, man. Gotta love that privacy/freedom,(same thing) eh? Dont fuck it up. I'm sure it's a lot easier to lose than to achieve.
Have a good morning and the rest of the weekend.
I hate the BL clock !
It's 11:00am now,
Edit: 6 hours fast, army time.

Cicero's mad he didn't get an invite. Lol! Joking.
Can't stay in a half way house forever. Gotta take off the training wheels at some point. Gotta have the willingness to change. Nothing brings that but yourself.

Went and picked up two heavy d bags and three green camo type foils. Told myself I'd wait until Friday to do them. Who am I kidding, just blew like 1/4 of a bag lol.

Here's where I'm at in my "recovery"... (I'm going for harm reduction, not 100% abstinence)

1) I am not shooting dope. I have money so I don't need to be a stingy bastard lol.
2) I kinda don't give a fuck if my halfway house drops me in the next week or not.
3) I have court Thursday.
4) I don't plan on doing dope every day, but we all know how that goes.
5) I'll probably be jobless, penniless, and homeless in a few months anyway so I mind as well live it up.

*Team nod assemble*

Whats good with every..copped again for the first time since last time..i got on and posted about it, gotta check to see how long its been but my guess is a month or 2..i hope its been that long lol but no it has..ive had the itch for about 2 weeks now but my guy changed i think is in jail or something cause his phone is still on but it goes to voicemail and his voicemail box got cleared..but what found a new plug with chicago dope prices and just got back about to dig in..looks fire dark greay and rock hard dope..the dude i met had a couple people who hustle at differnt prices between 100-150/g so sonce its a treat i got a half gram of te best ahit he coild get..i would have went with the cheaper shit since i have a very low toletance now but then i figured if i get the what is suppesdely the best i should be able to get a few highs off it..iasked dude what he wanted fot takin me to get it and i saw he didnt buy none either we just got what i bought. So i was like im gonna take care of you you want some cash or some dope?..and he was "well which ever your prefer" and im like well you do you have dope already? And hes like no and im loke damn you just took me to your guy and you didnt get nothing??..im like ok ill give you some dope, cause what good is money wen you got no ride to the dopeman..

Dope is pretty good i just did a bump before i started posting this and i can feel it already before im done woth this post

Hello fellow enthusiasts, I have a question I'm hoping some of you can help me with. Has anyone copped (either thru a spot or private connect) a foil inside a clear zip with a staple through the top?

before I force the issue with a Connect about ripping me off, I want to at least make sure other people are seeing these kinds of dimes.

Make no mistake I'm NOT asking for source or price info or anything like that at all, I'm just asking if anyone has seen the dimes I'm describing in the last few months.

Thanks for yor help - it might help a fellow enthusiast save money and keep another dealer honest! Lol. But seriously any help is appreciated.

Yes... People sell foils like that. You're not keeping anybody honest by the way, you're just sketching out because you saw something new.

Thanks for yor help - it might help a fellow enthusiast save money and keep another dealer honest!

if i ever piss dirty ima be sure n tell my PO im just an enthusiast not a junkie lmao... n only way to keep dealers honest is competition n letting them know you have other options...

Sounds like the dope world is alive and thriving (though chaotic and HoT) in Chicagoland. Its been still a free weeks for me. Maybe more.... I just never come across good heroin anymore here and it can really piss me off.

There is no short ago of white, though. Hard or soft. Too bad that's not my DOC.

Nod ON. Salutations, all. Keep on keepin on.

Its running like water over here in Chicago. Just gotta know the right ppl but when its a drought its a drought for real. Usually around the time after some big dope bust that eventually trickles down into the market within a month or two.

Since Chicago has such a intense gang scene, I thought this would take you all's interest. To all the pigs on BL, watch out lol. Gangs just got smart and are fighting the biggest gang, the police.

'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officers'
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-freddie-gray-gang-threat-20150427-story.html

*Team Nod Reassembled*
Thread brought back to life like a hit of narcon
n1kis_sleepy_cartoon_smiley_face_round_sticker_r.jpg

Last edited:
I've had that same stuff...great stuff though. My old dude is doing 8 years so I have had to scramble and deal with garbage akin to baby powder. But, it was a random thing so it's been hard finding something new.

Last edited:
man guys today i totally caught a break. My morning started off with my usual morning trip to the westside to meet my pc for my usual 3-4 bag a day habit. so i meet him i catch the bus back home to berwyn i hop off i walk down my block and i observe this shady looking student a white girl from the high school nearby she was at the end of the alley and i could tell she was up to no good so i see her bend down real fast and put something by the garbage can she walks off right away i wait for her to leave im thinkng its just some weed she was hiding there til she got off school so i run over real fast look in this gutter lying on the floor theres a newport pack with no cigs in it so i continue to put it in my pocket i rush back to my house and im expecting to dump out a little sack of bud out i find a receipt with 6 bags of blows i was shocked. now they were small as hell and the quality was a solid 7/10 but this girl was young as hell was pretty shocked thats what she was doing i guess the heroin problem is hitting the younger generation. thinking about leaving her a note like thanks sweetheart hide it there againlol. who knows she might read this thread i would laugh if she read this.

Yeah I'd be real pissed if I was her but I bet she will learn her lesson at a young age. Who leaves that many blows out, I could see one or two lol.

Last edited:
It seemed like she was either trying to maintain her own personal habit or possibly selling it herself she was a pretty looking white girl had a little ghetto in her but i was shocked it was actually blows i was expecting weed i must say it couldnt come at a better time becuz lately my guy shits been under par i havent cold copped off the streets since last year i got a phone connect thats always willing to meet me right off the train line so i just stick with him. i would have left her one but fuck it if it was the other way around she would have robbed me too. its just that she qwas so obvious about it she was standing at the end of the alley looking suspect as hell thats how i noticed.

man guys today i totally caught a break. My morning started off with my usual morning trip to the westside to meet my pc for my usual 3-4 bag a day habit. so i meet him i catch the bus back home to berwyn i hop off i walk down my block and i observe this shady looking student a white girl from the high school nearby she was at the end of the alley and i could tell she was up to no good so i see her bend down real fast and put something by the garbage can she walks off right away i wait for her to leave im thinkng its just some weed she was hiding there til she got off school so i run over real fast look in this gutter lying on the floor theres a newport pack with no cigs in it so i continue to put it in my pocket i rush back to my house and im expecting to dump out a little sack of bud out i find a receipt with 6 bags of blows i was shocked. now they were small as hell and the quality was a solid 7/10 but this girl was young as hell was pretty shocked thats what she was doing i guess the heroin problem is hitting the younger generation. thinking about leaving her a note like thanks sweetheart hide it there againlol. who knows she might read this thread i would laugh if she read this.

Hahahah I have always been afraid to do that! I know if I saw someone hiding something, I'd check it and take it if it was worth it. :X

congrats on the find shanaynay! Lol

Do you look like a cop or something? I'm surprised she let the shit out of her sight. I bet she came back like 5 minutes later and looked everywhere. Probably thought it got thrown away.

That's a come up for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.